msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Meeting her [v1.4.0b] [Verde] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated with fix

Original Win/Linux Size: 860 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 121 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 825 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 86.5 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
will you be updating?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Meeting her [v0.1.6.1] [Verde] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 766 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 155 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 731 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 121 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
I'm starting game from beginning and I was wondering can I use that abandoned mod and and then play rest of game myself?

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I'm starting game from beginning and I was wondering can I use that abandoned mod and and then play rest of game myself?
No you can't, the reason Shaddy dropped the mod was because there was enough changed that he would have to rewrite the whole thing from scratch and he doesn't have time for that with how much stuff he is working on.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
No you can't, the reason Shaddy dropped the mod was because there was enough changed that he would have to rewrite the whole thing from scratch and he doesn't have time for that with how much stuff he is working on.
OK. Thanks for info!

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Well maybe koga or richo or Zoey will take up

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I have already reduced the translation time. before between renders it was 2 seconds and between black screen it was 5 seconds.
now they're 1 second for black screen and .4 second for most renders.

I dont like how it looks when I use less than that time. But for you there's a way to make it faster.
View attachment 1488276
If you click "unseen text" and press ctrl when you're playing the game will skip those translations.
But I want to read your story not skip text I haven't seen. I'm pretty sure the transitions were much slower. I'll play through some again and time them.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The only time a transition should be need is when the scene location changes not between every render.

Reactions: cylus20

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just played this and I really enjoyed it. Characters are believable,English is great( considering it's obviously not devs primary language.) And I quite like all the female models.

Also Fuck you,Marco. Not gonna lie my MC never passes up a chance to say that.

The scene transitions are kind of annoying,and not a huge fan of the font,but that's my only 2 real complaints.

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm also enjoying the game. Just finished a "pure" play where I did my best to ignore everyone but my daughter. My only complaint is, as has been said above, the having to endlessly click to advance. Good job so far!

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I miss the wt-mod Shaddy had made a mod for ver. 1.4.1b - now we have ver. 1.6.1??
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
OK, so I made a simple mod that will show you whether or not a choice gives or takes away points for a character. I'm not sure about best choices but this can act as a general guide on how to best influence characters. If it doesn't change the points then you won't see anything.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if it works in languages besides English (probably not) and I'm not even sure if it works 100% in English either. Let me know if you have any problems with it and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Finished fully updating to v. 1.7.1.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes