Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Meeting her [v1.4.1b] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I do, I even put the Common Folder into the Renpy folder as well, I figured if it went into the mod, it should be in the related folder.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I do, I even put the Common Folder into the Renpy folder as well, I figured if it went into the mod, it should be in the related folder.
Guessing you started a new game. Noticed i forgot to initialize the vars for new games. Just uploaded a fixed version of the mod. re-download. It should work now.

Reactions: Tearil

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks you very much ShaddyModda, and yes I had to start a new game, got a new HD just after the initial release of the game, and then a couple month's ago I had to reformatt and install from scratch when I got a virus that I couldn't kill in the normal ways after I misclicked on an e-mail. Too many boxers breaks left my hands shaking like a mofo, which is why I never play games with qte's that I can't mod out.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial port of Meeting Her 1.3.2 with ShaddyModda walkthrough mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Enable storage permissions on first run
Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to 1.3.2
Persistent saves now for Android 10 and below.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Links seem to be dead to download this both on Patreon and here says something is missing

Edit: Nevermind I am an idiot and was trying to get the file while it was being updated all I had to do was refresh page -.-

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
ShaddyModda don't know if this is a bug in the original code or if the mod introduced it. It is where you get a menu choice to pay for coworkers stuff at the convenience store. If you ignore, it auto chooses not to pay.

m3phisto

Mar 11, 2018
ShaddyModda don't know if this is a bug in the original code or if the mod introduced it. It is where you get a menu choice to pay for coworkers stuff at the convenience store. If you ignore, it auto chooses not to pay.

I have the same error, tried to play without mod and there's no problem.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have the same error, tried to play without mod and there's no problem.
Make sure both the game and mod are the same version. 1.4.1b

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote