Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Meeting her [v1.4.1b] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
TQ BRO TQ SO MUCH... I SOLVE IT... TQ GOD BLESS YOU BRO TQ SO MUCH... it still same way to install like this in others game mod??
Most of the time that works. Some may have a few more files that need cut and pasted. A few rare ones would require you to know how to use an application called unren. Eventually, you will do these things enough that it will become easier.

Reactions: Cum in Pussy

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
:unsure: Sorry but I have not looked at your discord today so I did not know this.

But of course this is no problem, because as usual we are in no hurry and will calmly wait for the mod.
Have a good trip/rest. (y)
ha not a problem. I figured as much since you're usually on the ball. ;)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry guys, I'll be abandoning this one. The dev switch to some other language in the main scripts. This meaning I'd have to remake the mod from scratch via the translation files. which is more of a pain in the ass than I want to deal with.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys, I'll be abandoning this one. The dev switch to some other language in the main scripts. This meaning I'd have to remake the mod from scratch via the translation files. which is more of a pain in the ass than I want to deal with.
Wow. That does sound like it would be way too much work for too little of a tangible result. I think it is an interesting little game and it would be fun to try different paths but it doesn't need modding that badly. I hope that this doesn't keep happening to you. Devs have been doing strange things to their games lately.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Shaddy thanks so much for your support to this point. I think it's unfortunate the dev made that choice, but you can't be blamed for deciding that, given all the other commitments you have, you had to say no to this one.
You go far beyond any reasonable expectation, and it's very much appreciated.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Dang, but understandable. Thank you for letting us know.

Reactions: Diman_spb
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote