Collection Video MEGAERA Collection [2024-06-01] [NSFWmegaera]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Megaera that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-06-17:
The entire folder is ~16,4 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data. Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Interpolation should have fixed the artifacting or whatever in some of the original videos.
Because Megaera started doing his own interpolations at x2, at some point, this leaves a big chunk of his videos between 48 and 56 fps. For those videos that also had the original version, I have taken that, and then interpolated it to 60 fps. For the already interpolated videos up to and including 52 fps, I have chosen to interpolate these further to 60 fps. I did not see enough difference for those above 52 fps to make it worth the effort.
You can tell from the file names which are single and which are double interpolations.
I don't really like the idea of double interpolations but, aside from a slightly darker tone, I don't see any obvious deterioration. Do let me know if I'm mistaken.
Kai'sa Missionary wouldn't run so there's no interpolation of it. Feel free to add your own.
At the time of posting, this collection contains videos up to and including update 24-05.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Megaera that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-06-17: Pixeldrain
The entire folder is ~16,4 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data. Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Interpolation should have fixed the artifacting or whatever in some of the original videos.
Because Megaera started doing his own interpolations at x2, at some point, this leaves a big chunk of his videos between 48 and 56 fps. For those videos that also had the original version, I have taken that, and then interpolated it to 60 fps. For the already interpolated videos up to and including 52 fps, I have chosen to interpolate these further to 60 fps. I did not see enough difference for those above 52 fps to make it worth the effort.
You can tell from the file names which are single and which are double interpolations.
I don't really like the idea of double interpolations but, aside from a slightly darker tone, I don't see any obvious deterioration. Do let me know if I'm mistaken.
Kai'sa Missionary wouldn't run so there's no interpolation of it. Feel free to add your own.
At the time of posting, this collection contains videos up to and including update 24-05.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have you ever released the 1080p version? i swear i remembered you did he same but 1080p, but can't find it here

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote