Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-13] [Melissa N.]

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
When Andrew was in the clinic for the small procedure recommended by the daughters and Marina. Nikos arrived after Andrew was waiting in the clinic for the procedure but it seems that the doctors then did more than the procedure so it's likely the authority for the procedures came from Nikos because they would all need to be paid for and who else but Nikos would have the money.

In chapter 16 Nikos tells Elena that she is crazy for thinking that she was once a young american man and that she's always been married to him and that she was probably confused for spending so much time unconscious after an accident. Then Angeliki doing Elena's make-up says Elena is taliking nonsense about ever being a man and that she had known Elena for three years. Then Elena discovers her photo ID card in her purse. Which makes Elena believe she's always been Elena and to claim to be Andrew is just crazy. Then when Nikos sees Elena after the makeover he says that Elena is getting prettier and prettier and he's more in love with her. Lastly he puts a ring on Elena's finger.

Poor Andrew has no choice but to stay in character as Elena as they would think he was the crazy one.

Then on the way to the family dinner Nikos tells Elena to speak in English to Marina's husband James and not to talk in Greek which again reinforces the feeling he has always been Elena. Nikos is obviously aware of the situation. Then Elena gets told she was in a car accident by a woman friend to explain away the time unconscious. Then James pretends to be Marina's new husband and that Elena invited them for their honeymoon. Nikos warmly tells James he is welcome as Marina's husband to the celebrations. James mentions that greek is hard to learn and would take years to master. Then Marina tells Elena that she and Nikos missed her wedding.

After the dinner party Nikos comes out of the shower and helps Elena out of her dress before carrying her to bed. Elena gets turned on by Nikos who massages her breasts. He must have known that they were no longer breast forms. Nikos then makes Elena beg for him to play with her breasts. and as Elena she gets turned on so much. Nikos lovemaking reinforces the feelings that she is Elena.

Ultimately Nikos stands to gain financially if the contracts all go ahead and it seems that will happen only if Andrew is a convincing Elena.

Reactions: antiumbra

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Maybe it's just me but I feel like the sex scene, as it feels a bit similar to the first one, would have been much more impactful if Nikos would have taken the lead very early on instead of letting Elena do all of it.
I had that feeling too - Nikos was the aggressor following the dinner party that Elena aborted. Since then, Elena has been the instigator despite her frequently saying she is his submissive slut or whatever. There still is time in this interlude for him to take charge - maybe he will be the one to force the issue of fitting his large boy into the 10 cm.

tgmilf

Dec 3, 2023
I am a 20-year-old boy, I have asked the sex reassignment surgeon, he said that the boy's face can be changed into a 48-year-old mature woman, I am saving money to become a mature woman, this is the true content of my consultation.

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
I was thinking about something!
We all know that many artists inspired by other artist and creat almost similar stories with little bit of twisting! We understand that and is not like we don't like them! ,
But , the thing is , why not the inspired by BarrosBR and creat similar story like him , he was an OG , but we don't know when he will comeback or not ! Maybe he will never come back again! So , I just thinking why not create comics with the base of BarrosBR Idea with the little bit of own twisting adjusting
What you guys think about it !

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
We all know that many artists inspired by other artist and creat almost similar stories with little bit of twisting! We understand that and is not like we don't like them! ,
But , the thing is , why not the inspired by BarrosBR and creat similar story like him , he was an OG , but we don't know when he will comeback or not ! Maybe he will never come back again! So , I just thinking why not create comics with the base of BarrosBR Idea with the little bit of own twisting adjusting
What do you think BarrosBR does well, and what exactly is unique about their work that should inspire other people?

As far as I can tell, it's just general feminization stories (and if I'm being frank, in desperate need of a typesetter and editor/proofreader). Trying not to be mean, but I'm not sure how their work is different enough that I could even tell if someone was inspired by them, as opposed to any of the CG TG artists on TGComics.

Reactions: Jackjons

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
do you have a link to his stories?