Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-06-18] [Melissa N.]

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
When Andrew was in the clinic for the small procedure recommended by the daughters and Marina. Nikos arrived after Andrew was waiting in the clinic for the procedure but it seems that the doctors then did more than the procedure so it's likely the authority for the procedures came from Nikos because they would all need to be paid for and who else but Nikos would have the money.

In chapter 16 Nikos tells Elena that she is crazy for thinking that she was once a young american man and that she's always been married to him and that she was probably confused for spending so much time unconscious after an accident. Then Angeliki doing Elena's make-up says Elena is taliking nonsense about ever being a man and that she had known Elena for three years. Then Elena discovers her photo ID card in her purse. Which makes Elena believe she's always been Elena and to claim to be Andrew is just crazy. Then when Nikos sees Elena after the makeover he says that Elena is getting prettier and prettier and he's more in love with her. Lastly he puts a ring on Elena's finger.

Poor Andrew has no choice but to stay in character as Elena as they would think he was the crazy one.

Then on the way to the family dinner Nikos tells Elena to speak in English to Marina's husband James and not to talk in Greek which again reinforces the feeling he has always been Elena. Nikos is obviously aware of the situation. Then Elena gets told she was in a car accident by a woman friend to explain away the time unconscious. Then James pretends to be Marina's new husband and that Elena invited them for their honeymoon. Nikos warmly tells James he is welcome as Marina's husband to the celebrations. James mentions that greek is hard to learn and would take years to master. Then Marina tells Elena that she and Nikos missed her wedding.

After the dinner party Nikos comes out of the shower and helps Elena out of her dress before carrying her to bed. Elena gets turned on by Nikos who massages her breasts. He must have known that they were no longer breast forms. Nikos then makes Elena beg for him to play with her breasts. and as Elena she gets turned on so much. Nikos lovemaking reinforces the feelings that she is Elena.

Ultimately Nikos stands to gain financially if the contracts all go ahead and it seems that will happen only if Andrew is a convincing Elena.

Reactions: antiumbra

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Maybe it's just me but I feel like the sex scene, as it feels a bit similar to the first one, would have been much more impactful if Nikos would have taken the lead very early on instead of letting Elena do all of it.
I had that feeling too - Nikos was the aggressor following the dinner party that Elena aborted. Since then, Elena has been the instigator despite her frequently saying she is his submissive slut or whatever. There still is time in this interlude for him to take charge - maybe he will be the one to force the issue of fitting his large boy into the 10 cm.

tgmilf

Dec 3, 2023
I am a 20-year-old boy, I have asked the sex reassignment surgeon, he said that the boy's face can be changed into a 48-year-old mature woman, I am saving money to become a mature woman, this is the true content of my consultation.

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
I was thinking about something!
We all know that many artists inspired by other artist and creat almost similar stories with little bit of twisting! We understand that and is not like we don't like them! ,
But , the thing is , why not the inspired by BarrosBR and creat similar story like him , he was an OG , but we don't know when he will comeback or not ! Maybe he will never come back again! So , I just thinking why not create comics with the base of BarrosBR Idea with the little bit of own twisting adjusting
What you guys think about it !

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
We all know that many artists inspired by other artist and creat almost similar stories with little bit of twisting! We understand that and is not like we don't like them! ,
But , the thing is , why not the inspired by BarrosBR and creat similar story like him , he was an OG , but we don't know when he will comeback or not ! Maybe he will never come back again! So , I just thinking why not create comics with the base of BarrosBR Idea with the little bit of own twisting adjusting
What do you think BarrosBR does well, and what exactly is unique about their work that should inspire other people?

As far as I can tell, it's just general feminization stories (and if I'm being frank, in desperate need of a typesetter and editor/proofreader). Trying not to be mean, but I'm not sure how their work is different enough that I could even tell if someone was inspired by them, as opposed to any of the CG TG artists on TGComics.

Reactions: Jackjons

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
do you have a link to his stories?

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Feels like I'm missing something...?

Was there some reason Elena couldn't have inserted a finger or hell, anything to inspect her vagina? I'm just not sure why this is the only way she can figure out if she has a "real" pussy or not before this point.

Also... Are we being shown here that there's been more surgeries done since the one we know about? Or was the Doctor lying? Or was the Doctor underestimating the "prosthetic"?

GREECE752.png

Because it sure seems Elena is taking in more than just 4 inches.

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
i agree if it were just a piece of latex covering her privates it wouldnt allow any penetration and she would soon know about that with a wet finger. the doctor did say that they didnt have the skill to do gender confirming surgery and he used a more realistic prostethic whatever that means. It does take a long time for GCS to heal up and there is the issue of inserting dilators a few times each day. None of which is mentioned before she takes on Nikos huge dick. That doesnt add up.

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
I'm just not sure why this is the only way she can figure out if she has a "real" pussy or not before this point.
I agree that most people in Elena’s shoes would’ve just fingered themselves some time over the last several weeks after discovering they have a pussy. I’m gonna guess Melissa’s willing to bury that in favor of a sexy and dramatic reveal.

But it does imply that there is a second round of surgery between Elena’s nightmare and waking up in her bed at Nikos’ place. It must’ve taken ages to schedule the top surgeon in the country for her reassignment surgery. Or maybe not, with Theodora’s help.

Either way, I’m dusting off my “the car crash was real” theory. It accounts for a longer window of time to heal her new equipment, get new documents, grow her hair out- and would give Elena a really solid reason for having such a substantial a lapse in memory- head trauma. It also could have been easily orchestrated by Nikos, or anyone else in the family who knew where the car would be.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Either way, I’m dusting off my “the car crash was real” theory. It accounts for a longer window of time to heal her new equipment, get new documents, grow her hair out- and would give Elena a really solid reason for having such a substantial a lapse in memory- head trauma. It also could have been easily orchestrated by Nikos, or anyone else in the family who knew where the car would be.
Does that work though? Let's walk through the timeline and look at everyone's behavior.

-Andrew has extensive surgery and overall looks like the current Elena, however her hair comes just above the shoulder and she apparently has a "prosthetic" that can only accommodate ~10cm/4in of insertion.

GREECE1156.png

-Elena tells everyone to treat her as if she was always Elena, but Marina has a "safe word" for them to talk separately.

-At the "present", Elena is missing a chunk of memories and has hair down to the upper back, so time has certainly passed.

GREECE1296.png

-But Marina acts like Elena acting strange is a recent development.

So the part that sticks out to me, if Elena did get into a car accident and had a second round of surgery:

1) What was the cover story for the outside world for the 1st round of surgeries? Elena is keeping up the "happy family" cover story and would have to explain why she went to the hospital twice.

2) If the memory loss happened due to car accident and Elena went back to the hospital, why wouldn't Marina have had a one on one with her at any point during Elena's recovery?

Thinking this through, this did clarify something for me. For a while, I've assumed that the memory loss is coinciding with "Elena" going on auto-pilot. But I just realized that's impossible because Marina acts like Elena acting strangely is a recent development. Which implies that they've had safeword conversations or at the very least this is the first time Elena is ignoring the safeword.

So, the memory loss is just straight up memory loss. During the timeskip, Andrew must have been behaving exactly as described: Fully behaving like Elena while out in public, but responding to their safe word and speaking to Marina as Andrew in private. And it's only because of the memory loss that Elena starts behaving odd. Odd enough for Marina to notice.

So the only way a second hospital trip could have happened as far as I can tell:

-Elena gets into 2 car accidents as far as the public is concerned.
-During the second one, Elena gets more surgery to replace the prosthetic.
-Elena does not have memory loss and still behaves like expected, so there's no red flags by Marina. And she somehow isn't made aware that more surgery has happened to further modify her husbands genitals.
-One random morning, the trauma catches up and Elena loses her memories. And now we're at the present.

Yeah, that doesn't really make sense to me... Also, it makes the whole prosthetics plot point really moot. It means that at no point does it serve a function in the story.

The only thing I can personally think of is:

1) The Doctor is lying to Elena, and that wasn't the surgery they performed.
2) The Doctor is wrong and isn't aware of how advance that prosthetic actually is.
3) It's a perspective thing and Nikos actually only has a 3-4 inch dick.

I like the third one. The trauma of seeing it for the first time and realizing she got feminized for this gave Elena amnesia, and now everything we're seeing is her distorted coping mechanism.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
3) It's a perspective thing and Nikos actually only has a 3-4 inch dick.

I like the third one. The trauma of seeing it for the first time and realizing she got feminized for this gave Elena amnesia, and now everything we're seeing is her distorted coping mechanism.
I'm now on board for option 3. Even if it were for the comedic value of Mr. Adonis being not as packed as shown in the renders.

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
I was thinking it would be easy to come up with another excuse than a car crash. Maybe Elena was out of town visiting her sister. Or touring vineyards in the riviera to find the best wine for their business. But I think I’ve debunked my own theory lol.

There’s this, which places the driver’s return during the recovery window we’ve already seen.

1718808246505.jpeg

Telling the public about 2 accidents seems pretty sloppy so I’m doubting that again haha.

So has Elena been in wife mode for months before the period of memory loss? Long enough to plan and recover from her own reassignment surgery-which the doctor has stated takes months to recover from?

1718809025969.jpeg

Or did the doctor lie, and she got her pretty little pussy while she was in the hospital? Nikos’ reaction here makes me think it’s the latter:

1718809692825.jpeg

He must know that’s a real vagina. But if Elena is still recovering from the accident, she must have gotten her vaginoplasty as well, despite what the doctor said.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Always remember it's a story with not 1:1 real healing progression. Just the "boning" of the legs would cause months of physical therapy just to walk normal again, let alone mostly in heels. Willing suspension of disbelief is mandatory in most of these stories.
I think the confusing part is when there's some stuff that's meant to be realistic. And when there's meant to be a mystery so things that "don't make sense" are supposed to be clues.

So is the unnaturally fast recovery times hinting at more time actually having passed? Is it the Doctor lying about the procedures? Is this a creative liberty on the author's part? Or is this from a lack of knowledge on the author's part?

That's why I try to focus on behavior and/or internal consistency. It's not realistic for there to be advanced prosthetics that can do what was said in the comic. But I don't take issue with the lack of realism in that case. I do get confused though when there is that plot point, and then it seems to get forgotten or ignored.

I think the same is true if we try to claim there were two sets of surgeries. One way or another, even if we assume advanced medicine, if this family is truly being tailed, you'd think that a trip to the hospital and at least a few days of overnight stays would raise red flags.

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
I agree that most people in Elena’s shoes would’ve just fingered themselves some time over the last several weeks after discovering they have a pussy. I’m gonna guess Melissa’s willing to bury that in favor of a sexy and dramatic reveal.

But it does imply that there is a second round of surgery between Elena’s nightmare and waking up in her bed at Nikos’ place. It must’ve taken ages to schedule the top surgeon in the country for her reassignment surgery. Or maybe not, with Theodora’s help.

I've considered this as well (car crash). It would help explain things as you mention and nice has ever come out and said,that I can recall, that it was actually just a cover story. And the plotline has conveniently excluded the time period where this would occur - we've been shown up to the time it seemed Elena was ready to leave the hospital, but then have an indeterminate time jump to her, looking vastly different, in her bed at home and being clueless about what transpired before.

Reactions: antiumbra