Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-07-14] [Melissa N.]

Alicia Mae

Dec 13, 2023
Also, just real quick to bolster my “Seferi and Joel have third partner” claim, here’s evidence of that.

1719858845744.jpeg

It’s clear Seferi isn’t calling the shots, and we know bitch boy Joel’s not in charge lol.

Reactions: Stevedore100

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
Also, just real quick to bolster my “Seferi and Joel have third partner” claim, here’s evidence of that.

View attachment 3789614

It’s clear Seferi isn’t calling the shots, and we know bitch boy Joel’s not in charge lol.
That crossed my mind really early on, as it was never made clear who Seferi was in the phone with (and once mentions that whoever he is talking to is using a new number, right when Marina has zipped off to Crete without her phone). Later it seemed to indicate he was talking with Joel, but still there could well be another member of their group - it did look like bald guys gun was the same gun Seferi shot Joel with, as one possibility.

Reactions: Alicia Mae

Felice-Pazzo

Dec 24, 2023
I created one for CosmicPawn. According to CosmicPawn's post , updates for The Bite of the Werewoman have resumed and been handed over to a new Patreon account called , which has already reposted the entire comic and is putting out new updates.
According to the latest post on Patreon, CosmicPawn has returned to the helm for The Bite of the Werewoman

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Minji's reaction is very confusing, given her actions thus far.
I think the intent is to characterize Minji as possessive and enjoying the power she has over Nabi, and isn't interested in sharing her (or having things happen that aren't strictly by her intent/timeline). I will personally say that I do think it feels jarring. While I don't think this scene contradicts her previous actions necessarily, because we still don't really know her motivations and end goals (and really, we don't really know much about her in general), this sudden strong bit of characterization does feel pretty sudden. But if I was wrong before and this story isn't close to wrapping up, then we might be getting more characterization along this vein that in retrospect will be more cohesive.

Basically... still here trying to understand what the hell Minji's goals are. Seems she wanted an Idol, but is this speech impediment gonna mess with Nabi's ability to sing? Did she actually want to turn Nabi on towards men, or was this meant more for humiliation (which is why she stopped it early)? And most of all, how does any of this benefit herself?

Elaine.

Dec 5, 2023
This last chapter was to show Nick that his past life is over and the reality is he is now a Korean trans girl who can hardly talk English even though he can think in English. This part shows Nick that he is desireable and sexy to men and that he doesnt have the ability to fend them off. Minji's aim was always to have Nick as part of a Kpop girl group who will make it big in Korea.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
It's just gaslighting. She leaves Nick out to dry with a horny man and when the horny man does horny man-things, she pretends she's Nicks saviour, manipulating him to be grateful for the save rather than rightfully feel abandoned by her.
Yeah, this is the only thing that makes sense. If Minji was being possessive, she wouldn't have set up that situation in the first place. Based on the previous part, it seems like the guitarist dude behaved exactly as Minji intended for him to behave and she intentionally put Nabi in position to get assaulted. It just seems like she's uncharacteristically angry at the guy. Maybe she just hates all men.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Yeah, this is the only thing that makes sense. If Minji was being possessive, she wouldn't have set up that situation in the first place. Based on the previous part, it seems like the guitarist dude behaved exactly as Minji intended for him to behave and she intentionally put Nabi in position to get assaulted. It just seems like she's uncharacteristically angry at the guy. Maybe she just hates all men.
You could argue the anger is just a performance to sell to Nabi.

I still think she could be possessive or maybe the better word for it is controlling. In her twisted mind, she wants thing to play out exactly a certain way. She wants Nabi to get ogled and be on the receiving end of being leered at by a man, but according to her internal plan, she wasn't intending for the intimacy to be physical yet.

If she just hates men, she's going about it in a weird way, since part of the end goal (maybe?) is being picked up under TPanda's brand. Unless she's planning on feminizing him too. Which, I mean, I'd be all for a story with more feminization. But we've not exactly built that up.

nonanon8700

Dec 12, 2023
It just seems like she's uncharacteristically angry at the guy. Maybe she just hates all men.
I don't get the impression that she hates all men and if I recall correctly it was earlier mentioned that she treated the girl Nick is replacing in a similar way. I just think she's meant to be a sadist who picks people to dominate in this way. Probably a psychopath of some sort.

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
I don't get the impression that she hates all men and if I recall correctly it was earlier mentioned that she treated the girl Nick is replacing in a similar way. I just think she's meant to be a sadist who picks people to dominate in this way. Probably a psychopath of some sort.
I thought the implication there was that their previous lead vocalist was also born a man...