TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Looks like all the links were replaced with the 3d version?
Only the racaty has been updated. The rest has the version dated back 2022-01-23 while racaty is dated today. Downloading it now, but the speed is horribly slow.

Edit: All links are 629.7mb in size, so I think it's just someone who fixed a broken link. And nvm, apparently it's the 3D version and are all dated 01-23 this year.

Last edited:

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Seeing as all of the downloads are the 3D version, does anyone happen to have a download for the 2D one?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Woah the 3D version is actually like... a decent game. It's super rough and needs a lot of help with the combat flow, but it could actually be good eventually. But god do I hope the controls are customizable soon. Japanese controls strike again.

1: Lock on should be a toggle, not needing to hold it down, especially since you'll be spamming E to melee attack during it while worrying about dodging and shit.
2: Putting the jump and dodge action on the same key and having the game decide when you're going to jump or dodge is also...really bad. Dodge a bit early and your character jumps in place with little momentum change possible, pretty weird choice and a great way to get the player hit even though they reacted properly to an attack. You end up not even wanting to use it because of how unreliable it is.
3: The melee attacks are a bit strong and really chaotic, it doesn't feel like you have much control of your character when using them. You really need to lock on to enemies to not fly past them and miss constantly, which is quite a problem with the lock on method used.

Edit: Noticed you can customize the keys in Input when launching the game, I naturally skipped over that. It actually doesn't help with any of the issues funny enough because the dodge is still considered jumping I guess and you still can't toggle the lock on.

Controls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might still be processing/low quality for a bit.

Last edited: