Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yummy!

For the Beatles parody Melody adopts a British accent. I should have added D so they would have been a fab four.

View attachment 626728
That's such a great quote!

Some test render. Eye color not match. Thanks the great model CJ0 ;) Simply 2k hdr backgroun and settings. I accept your opinion :) (1000*1300)
View attachment 630792
View attachment 630793
View attachment 630794
View attachment 630795
View attachment 630796
Lovely!

EXTREMELY TASTY!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Multi-Instrumentalist!

She's good with the pole!

Amazing one!

Great scene!

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Someone should do a Melody photoshoot in playboy magazine.

Y'all are great artist.
good idea i will do this soon
Dont forget, there will be the Part 2 of the photoshoot session with Dee&Mel soon too, it will be posted on the DMD fan-art thread as i do as usual

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Someone should do a Melody photoshoot in playboy magazine.
Still learning Daz, but thought I'd try and give you something along a Playboy-ish style photo shoot. Six renders, same indoor theme asset, different poses, lighting, and perspectives. I aimed for a "warm" lighting environment, with some harsher shadow lighting at times. Not sure what you would call it...Glamour Seductive? I missed good "eye lighting" in a couple of them (#2 particularly...didn't get the lighting angled enough to illuminate much of her eyes at all), and discovered when the only light I used in a scene was the Chandelier, it produced a very small (if any) "eyeball reflection", so her eyes in pics 4, 5, and 6 don't have the 3D depth I would have hoped for. Note: The Chandelier in pic 02 has the lights turned off, so it isn't providing any scene lighting in that scene.

Rendered at 4K then resized to meet forum posting limits. Still large renders, so you can open fully and scroll 'em.

(Credit to CJ0 for the Melody duf file)

Melody - EC 01.png

Melody - EC 02.png Melody - EC 03.png Melody - EC 04.png Melody - EC 05.png Melody - EC 06.png

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Gents, great work and much appreciated. That said, for me the facial features are not quite where I think they could be to match MrDots Melody.