Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This is just a fun variation of my previous render. It's based on some pic I saw posted on the interweb thingie that I've seen used for a few memes, which I remembered after completing the previous pic. I moved the cheetah to the other side though, so that we could better admire Melody's ass-ets!

Insert your own meme here! :giggle:

Go get 'em Tiger!
(I know it's not a Tiger, but that's what came up in my mind lol)
Tho something maybe like "Go Cheetah, Go!"

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 531813

What am I missing here? :(
Is that one of my .duf files? If so, the game images probably are used for a plane which displays the images in Daz Studio for comparison purposes. The Sickleyield 200 morphs are on Renderosity and I think ShareCG as well. I don't recognize the other morphs off of the top of my head, but it this is 'one of mine' I can give Melody the .obj > specific morph treatment, similar to what I did with Sophia, at some point in the near future.

HSTW refers to Handspan Studios & Thorne Works morphs, so you'll probably want kits 1, 2 & 3. Kits are linked below, and there may be associated info elsewhere on this forum:

The Measure Metrics thing is a 'leftover' from MM measurement tool, and you can just ignore that one.
The texture should be my modified Salem texture, which I think I would have included in the .zipfile.

Assuming this is one of my .duf files, that is...

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Is that one of my .duf files? If so, the game images probably are used for a plane which displays the images in Daz Studio for comparison purposes. The Sickleyield 200 morphs are on Renderosity and I think ShareCG as well. I don't recognize the other morphs off of the top of my head, but it this is 'one of mine' I can give Melody the .obj > specific morph treatment, similar to what I did with Sophia, at some point in the near future.

HSTW refers to Handspan Studios & Thorne Works morphs, so you'll probably want kits 1, 2 & 3. Kits are linked below, and there may be associated info elsewhere on this forum:

The Measure Metrics thing is a 'leftover' from MM measurement tool, and you can just ignore that one.
The texture should be my modified Salem texture, which I think I would have included in the .zipfile.

Assuming this is one of my .duf files, that is...
It is. I'll try that, thanks :)