Fan Art Melody: Fan Art and Assets Thread

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
OhWee,

Used your "MelodyG8F_OhWee2.duf" file for the render setup. Worked fine after acquiring most of my missing morphs assets (but see below). Minor post processing for the border vignette effect. Not sure though if the skin color in my render is the level of "pink" you intended with the DUF file. Should I put the included "SalemTorso_1002pg.jpg" file somewhere particular in my library? The skin "pink" in my render is a little too pink for my taste (my personal preference...NOT a complaint (y) ), but that could be due to many other factors too (different monitor calibrations, etc). How can I adjust the skin color using someone else's DUF file (other than changing the entire scene lighting color)?

Edit: Daz Studio says I am still "missing" 3 .dsf morph files when loading the DUF. I can't find them after doing several Internet searches. Are they needed yet?

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/hstw/fmk/breast arm skin adjust.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/hstw/fmk/breast outer adjust.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/nikisatez/bog8f/burlesquewaist.dsf

PS - Thanks for the DUF! I'm still learning Daz.

(large file thumbnailed...double-click after opening for full scrollable size)

Melody - OhWee DUF - Marina 01.png

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Melody: "Hmmm...I don't see a camera in that mirror reflection."

Me: "It's magic." :rolleyes:

Rendered at 2531 x 4096, 14mb. Denoised, reduced to 1772 x 2867, 7mb for forum post.

(Credit to OhWee for the Melody duf file, AND a very educational PM exchange for this newbie Daz rookie)

Melody - PLB 01.png

Edit: Darn it! Just noticed after posting that her forehead/hairline has a depth anomaly (due to the pose) that I missed. Argh!

Last edited:

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
Yeah.. just found out I forgot to put her bra on.. ops :whistle:

(to be honest it was cliping with the jacket.. easy fix -> remove the bra..)
hello my friend I want to ask u what the game is that girl belong to sentence sneaky bastard and thanks

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
why are Dee and Melody renders so popular
Those would probably be mine. I like mixing Dee and Melody together, throwing in Sophie occasionally, just for fun. More people follow the DMD Fan Art thread, hence why I focus on Dee related renders more often. It'd be nice if other people started doing Melody fan art though! The game is completed now, but still, Melody, Sophia, etc. are hot!

Last edited:

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Those would probably be mine. I like mixing Dee and Melody together, throwing in Sophie occasionally, just for fun. More people follow the DMD Fan Art thread, hence why I focus on Dee related renders more often. It'd be nice if other people started doing Melody fan art though! The game is completed now, but still, Melody, Sophia, etc. are hot!
ok I was just curious since they are from different games

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
ok I was just curious since they are from different games
Very true. They are both Mr. Dots games, though, hence why people like to see Melody and Dee together. Plus, boobies...
:p

I'd imagine that there's a good chance that we'll start seeing a few Sunshine Love characters around here as well...

One of the reasons I do the Melody + Dee renders is in a silly hope that we can generate more interest in this thread, both from fans and fan artists...

I even included a screen from Melody in this silly render. Didn't post it here before, 'cuz you can barely make Mel and Sophie out, but yeah just doing my part to keep the spirit alive!

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Very true. They are both Mr. Dots games, though, hence why people like to see Melody and Dee together. Plus, boobies...
:p

I'd imagine that there's a good chance that we'll start seeing a few Sunshine Love characters around here as well...

One of the reasons I do the Melody + Dee renders is in a silly hope that we can generate more interest in this thread, both from fans and fan artists...

I even included a screen from Melody in this silly render. Didn't post it here before, 'cuz you can barely make Mel and Sophie out, but yeah just doing my part to keep the spirit alive!

any renders with Sophia generate my interest :) I'm not so interested in Sunshine Love at this time

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
An actual crossover between DmD and Melody is due sometime in the future... maybe inside DMD now.
Maybe Dee and F going to a Melody concert and having a VIP meeting or something.