Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Does this mod stop the automatic breakup with Becca at week 10 if I am still on the Melody path as well?

Jul 30, 2018
ok got a question even using this mod once i get to the aunts dinner and no matter what choice i make get found out and the game ends what is going on

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I'm actually curious why only some of Lains' mods have a paywall for the full experience while other do not...is it game dependent?

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I'm actually curious why only some of Lains' mods have a paywall for the full experience while other do not...is it game dependent?
No, It's not game dependent - Just speculation here I'll say it's the amount of time that he put into it and once he believes he has achieved sufficient financial support for it he lets you use it for free.

Reactions: silenthunter24

Mar 16, 2019
Looking forward to the new update here, would like to see the other endings after what I earned in my playthrough!

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
No, It's not game dependent - Just speculation here I'll say it's the amount of time that he put into it and once he believes he has achieved sufficient financial support for it he lets you use it for free.
Yeah but he mods other games that have been in development for longer than Melody and those are full mods for no additional cost. I'd love to hear from him regarding his thought process on what gets a paywall and what doesn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
the mod has been updated.

Lain Posted

1.png

"Hey everyone. Sorry for the couple extra days of wait for the Melody mod update. I've completely remade the walkthrough part of the mod which is something I've wanted to do for a while now.

Melody became a very "route" / "endings" focused game, so the old way the mod worked was not good at all for this. In the new mod update you can now enable and disable character routes for the walkthrough mod.

If a character's walkthrough route is enabled, that means in-game choices will be highlighted to help you pursue that character's route and ending. If a character's walkthrough route is disabled, that means you aren't interested in that character and in-game choices will be highlighted to help you ignore that character so you can pursue other character routes or endings.

There are also a lot more notes and warnings that have been added for decisions that could cause you to get an ending that you didn't want.

The walkthrough settings menu will automatically show whenever a new character's route becomes available so you can easily choose to enable/disable their route walkthrough choice suggestions.

The new walkthrough system works best when starting a new game due to the new suggestions and the way story progression works, but starting a new game isn't required."

Changelog:
  • Remade the entire walkthrough part of the mod
  • Added 9 new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Updated mod to 0.13

Grzmilu MSNlover95 Mikilande

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
the mod has been updated.

Lain Posted

View attachment 449516

"Hey everyone. Sorry for the couple extra days of wait for the Melody mod update. I've completely remade the walkthrough part of the mod which is something I've wanted to do for a while now.

Melody became a very "route" / "endings" focused game, so the old way the mod worked was not good at all for this. In the new mod update you can now enable and disable character routes for the walkthrough mod.

If a character's walkthrough route is enabled, that means in-game choices will be highlighted to help you pursue that character's route and ending. If a character's walkthrough route is disabled, that means you aren't interested in that character and in-game choices will be highlighted to help you ignore that character so you can pursue other character routes or endings.

There are also a lot more notes and warnings that have been added for decisions that could cause you to get an ending that you didn't want.

The walkthrough settings menu will automatically show whenever a new character's route becomes available so you can easily choose to enable/disable their route walkthrough choice suggestions.

The new walkthrough system works best when starting a new game due to the new suggestions and the way story progression works, but starting a new game isn't required."

Changelog:
  • Remade the entire walkthrough part of the mod
  • Added 9 new scenes to the scene gallery
  • Updated mod to 0.13

Grzmilu MSNlover95 Mikilande
My dude you are the best.

Lain's mods are mark of the quality for me.
Seriously thank you for all the hard work!

Reactions: Maid Lain
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes