Mod Ren'Py Melody - Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod [v1.00]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

komill

Aug 29, 2019
Does the gallery have the foursome or that was never released. And can someone slap a copy of the paid mod plz. Would appreciate it thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does the gallery have the foursome or that was never released. And can someone slap a copy of the paid mod plz. Would appreciate it thanks.
No idea I haven't played Melody in a while, So Maim Lain is/was it?
The version in OP is the F95 version and only missing a few (~5) chapters in the gallery.
Edited to correct miss info.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Uhh, foursome? I don't remember a foursome scene tbh. That might have been an image from the game's image gallery.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Edited my post to correct mod info
How many chapters are currently in the game and not in the F95 gallery mod?

• Angry

madrucats

Jun 7, 2019
for the past week i cant open mega on any device here in brazil, could anyone provide another link?

Last edited:

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
Yes click the very top left corner of the screen on the main gallery page. There's an invisible button there that will reset your name.

What's the error say?
An exemption occurred. While running game code. File "rempy/common/00action_file".line 452,in_call_rempy.load(fn)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
An exemption occurred. While running game code. File "rempy/common/00action_file".line 452,in_call_rempy.load(fn)
I'll need to see the full error to know exactly what's wrong. 9 times out of 10 though errors are caused by putting the mod in the incorrect folder.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I'll need to see the full error to know exactly what's wrong. 9 times out of 10 though errors are caused by putting the mod in the incorrect folder.
I followed the instructions. Downloaded and unzipped it. Then I put it in the game folder.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I followed the instructions. Downloaded and unzipped it. Then I put it in the game folder.
Like I said, you'll have to show me the full error for me to know what's wrong. And the mod goes into the "Melody-0.12-pc" folder, not the "Melody-0.12-pc/game" folder.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes