4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I like it. Melody is nice visually and I like the character she has going so far. Becca is my FAV!! Elena with red hair and shyness, YES PLEASE awesome beyond reckoning! Now if we could get our harem to include a high school girl who still has braces I would pledge my first born to MrDots!! But really I like the project and I feel it will help ease the pain of slowdown on DMD progress....

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Very good start however I'd like the sex scenes to have some kind of animation. The part where you're having sex with Tim's sister or Melody masturbating with 1 scene renders didn't cut it for me, at all.

Maybe Milfy City ruined other games for me with their full animation sequences....

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Very good start however I'd like the sex scenes to have some kind of animation. The part where you're having sex with Tim's sister or Melody masturbating with 1 scene renders didn't cut it for me, at all.

Maybe Milfy City ruined other games for me with their full animation sequences....
My Isabella sex was animated....

Reactions: Reese286

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This. Was. Outstanding!

Tons of great, high-quality, renders by Mr, Dots (as expected).
A fun and engaging story, maybe a bit heavy on the dialogue, but eh, so was DmD.
5 or 6 totally different hot models, each with what looks like their own storyline.
Actual sex, in the opening release.
Way more content than I was expecting for 300 M.

DarkSilver should be ASHAMED. THIS is how you please the fans. THIS is what you show for 2 months of work.

My Isabella sex was animated....
Mine too, in like 4 different views.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm an older guy and chasing after a 19 year old is creepy as fuck. I've got a daughter that age.
I think this is it for me too, I feel uneasy knowing I'm (going to be) after this specific girl (much the same issue with DMD). I like it more when I can **** anyone I want or I can pick who I want to be my main interest...

I'll still keep an eye on this, might develop in more directions than just the one.

Reactions: Gomly1980

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is a clear divergence in guys as they age, those who stay attracted to young women and those who just grow to be really turned off by it. Games like DMD and Melody are going to be catering largely (not exclusively though) to those who like teens... Georgina is and was never the focus of DMD and characters like Amy will not be for Melody. I don't think people can change what they are into but if young ladies are a buzz kill you should definitely keep this in mind.

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Message for MrDots:

I found a mistake in Week 2.
EXTRAS scenes are not playing.
At the beginning of the code, the variable is set to v_extras == 2
But in scenes it asks for v_extras == 1

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I think using the name pecker head as a name for the MC's makes for some funny times better then when naming the MC bastard. Like this spot here.x'D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha. awesome. i tend to name my male MCs numNutz or DillWeed. often leads to hilarious dialogue. kinda reminds me of the old high school days when i would give my link in Zelda 6char names like FuckMe

Capture.PNG

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i must say i enjoyed it more than i expected...hope this goes well for MrDots cuz i definitely want to see more
i might even go back to supporting him if the game doesnt turn out as blue balling as DMD was...

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure what to expect. The last 2 games i played by this developer has let me down via very AWFUL endings. Not sure if ti was just a case of "let's just get this over with and move onto the next project" type of thing but it seems to be a very upsetting pattern which make you not want to invest any time or effort into it as you will more than likely be let down yet again.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Just finished my play through. Dont usually do 0.1s but I was a fan of DMD up around 0.10 or so which is when I started to feel it was draggin on and on, so I decided to give this one a shot lol.
Decent content for an 0.1. The game seems to be set up in weeks instead of days. And instead of 0.1 ending after the first week it gives you 2 weeks gameplay. (though to be fair this version despite hvae 2 weeks in game only had ABOUT the same content as a 2-4 days in DMD)
Story wise Im happy with the new direction hes taking. Or at least the new direction he appears to be taking at the moment...
Melody is not some overly naive near retarded 13 year old girl in an 18 year olds body. Melody seems to be a fairly developed character (sexual innunedo intended and not intended :heartcoveredeyes:) and it doesnt seem as though the MC is grooming Melody in this game. Rather just being her teacher and an overall decent guy that Melody just ends up falling for over time
Who is the Harley in your .sig please??

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Not sure what to expect. The last 2 games i played by this developer has let me down via very AWFUL endings. Not sure if ti was just a case of "let's just get this over with and move onto the next project" type of thing but it seems to be a very upsetting pattern which make you not want to invest any time or effort into it as you will more than likely be let down yet again.
I think you've confused the dev with someone else m8

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Go to code mode and paste this:

[URL*='https*://f95zone.com/threads/melody-v0-01-mrdots-games.10668/'][IMG*]https*://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/92194_mel-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Remove the *
use the code tag for this..
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.com/threads/melody-v0-01-mrdots-games.10668/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/92194_mel-fan.gif[/IMG][/URL]
no fancy * ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes