4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I liked it..ofcourse DMD is great and like everyone else im looking forward for the next update. But i really liked this one also..when playing it i get the feeling MrDots really wants this to be good to make up for all the sad faces for the troubles with DMD. And yes i can admit one thing (just my opinion)..have to after playing this..Melody IS actually prettier then DMD..atleast in my eyes. So yes looking forward to updates also of this new game..

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Overall an excellent effort, with a surprising amount of content for a first update.

There were some hiccups with the programming near the end. I am 99.99% sure I chose to ignore Leslie's interview for her son's tutoring. However, in the Skype call near the end, the conversation seems to assume I went to that interview.

Also, in the same Skype call, Melody says it's good I didn't mention the douche approaching her in the club to her aunt. Well, I did actually tell her aunt about that, but her aunt didn't tell Melody. It's a bit unclear, but this could be another mistake with the programming, the game thinking I made the choice I didn't make. This one is no biggie, though.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
How is it that a girl is not a virgin anymore after using a dildo, but a boy is still a virgin after using a flashlight?
That's funny I don't remember comparing that situation between males and females...

Oh that's right, I didn't.

No she's not a virgin, she ripped off her hymen with whatever, and now things would just slide in with no problems. A virgin is supposed to be pure, which in this context means never having something stuck inside their vagina with the intention of sexual pleasure. Now anyone who fucks her will know that she's NOT a virgin and will never believe her saying "I have never got fucked before", it would be dumb to believe that, then girls would just say "I'm a virgin, I just happen to not have a hymen" every time they fuck someone new.

And no, if a dude pulls back his dick skin using some one-a-hole he's not a virgin either.
When a dude is a virgin the skin around his dick is held by a thin layer that rips off and expose the complete penis head after insertion.

BUT...
I must admit that is never shown if the "vibrator" goes inside or not, she could be using it on her clit, but I don't feel like trying to find out if she inserted it or not.
That just make this game cringy and awkward...

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Being a fan of DMD (despite its snail-speed driven story), i had to give this game a try.
  • Good introduction to all the characters so far.
  • All models look great. Not carbon copies from DMD, even if you recognize several of them.
  • Promising story.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ;)
Now all i/we have to do is wait for the next chapter, hoping that the story will move along a bit faster with more involvement and interaction between our main characters. :)

Reactions: paladin07 and Krull

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Will be funny if the MC turns out to be Melody's real father. ;)
Yes I am sure Patreon will love that. Then they can shut down another project of MrDott on short notice. :)
Didn't think about this, but it's brilliant. Those who like that can fill in that detail of the story for themselves, without it ever actually being said in the game.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
This was really good. Better than DMD in my opinion actually.

Though the connection between some choices and the outcomes are not quite right toward the end. Somehow I accepted the job interview, skipped it to go shopping with Melody, had a conversation with the aunt about having attended said interview somehow anyway, and then a conversation with Melody after that where some MC thoughts described how he had gone to the interview and how it was a waste of time and he should have gone shopping...

Reactions: Darkaura and drowsy

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I went to the interview but the woman had decided against her son being tutored before I arrived so there was no interview.

Reactions: Darkaura

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
BUG/SPOILERS

I did go with melody to get the gift for Amy but at the end in the convos with Amy and Melody it said I went to the interview and didnt get the job and that I didnt help amy but then she thanks me for going with her.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes