4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eh... If he Mr. Dots started to include a certain hot button topic into this game, I'd be pretty damn vocal in opposition to it, here and on Patreon.

Also, I think it's perfectly fair to mock DarkSilver for making a female POV game that most folks don't want.

I can't imagine that his 40$ patrons actually voted for that.

That would be an awesome FU to Patreon. Even if he did it on an offsite DLC. If it turns out that Melody's mom had a drunken one night stand with some bands guitarist that it turns out was actually MC filling in for that night. If Mr. Dots is headed down that path, he's even more of a genius than I give him credit for.

A really nice mix actually. Even Melody's mom (poolside, yum!), and I don't really care much for MILF's myself.
Where did this come from because no one was talking about DarkSilver, we were talking about Mr. Dots games.

"Also, I think it's perfectly fair to mock DarkSilver for making a female POV game that most folks don't want."

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I can see a crossover happening, wouldn't surprise me if DMD rock into town at some point. :)

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Considering how high quality both of MrDots games have been so far, waiting the extra time is totally fine by me, because I know that it'll be worth it.
Because of how good the start to Melody was, having both games being worked on and released each month (2 x Melody eps, 1 x DMD over every three months) can only be seen as a huge win for fans of MrDots’ work.

Although not ideal, it’s a decent enough solution to the problem Patreon has bestowed upon him in recent months, at least until some better idea becomes available.

Hopefully he can manage both games at a time, I’m backing that he’ll do just that! :D

Reactions: yellomit and a1fox3

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
no one was talking about DarkSilver
Just sayn' Some folks might provide "constructive" criticism, outside of a creators current apparent intent. I just mention DS, as you were pretty critical as I recall of Glamour, justifiably so. Forgive me, if I misremember.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just sayn' Some folks might provide "constructive" criticism, outside of a creators current apparent intent. I just mention DS, as you were pretty critical as I recall of Glamour, justifiably so. Forgive me, if I misremember.
The difference here is I did not rate Glamour but trumpthatbitch did rate this game with it not having his fetishes in it.
Players who do not like a game that is not there style of games should not rate it.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I actually contacted MrDotts for a crossover single scene into my upcoming game.. would have been really cool idea, he declined... i understand why though.

I can see a crossover happening, wouldn't surprise me if DMD rock into town at some point. :)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@Vincidon has informed me that he got an email about an android version.. Sadly I am not a Patreon and cannot get the download links, a V doesn't have a phone to get the links.. But will post the email that has links to the Patreon posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
V will post the Extras download link after we get off work.. Sadly will be a 10 or so hour wait.. But figured to let you all know about the android versions.. Hopefully some one can post them before we get home
the promised link
Android:
don't see a point to the normal link so will only post the extra one :D
@jande21

Reactions: jande21

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Also, I think it's perfectly fair to mock DarkSilver for making a female POV game that most folks don't want.

I can't imagine that his 40$ patrons actually voted for that.
Nothing against female MC,but the demo was even worst than BB 0.1 and he make that after 2 months?
I wonder how are reacting the guys who give him 500$,1000$ or even more money in advance around Christmas.
I bet none of them was happy about Glamour replacing BB.
Anyway,Melody show what should be a demo.Milfy City too.
BTW didn't we already get first 2 episodes of Melody?2 weeks-2 episodes,so next month will be ep.3.Also DmD have 18 levels of corruption,Melody have only 7 levels of relationship.The game will be much faster than DmD.
Until the end of the year I can see we will have DmD 0.20 and Melody 0.8:)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How is it that a girl is not a virgin anymore after using a dildo, but a boy is still a virgin after using a flashlight?
Is that after a “flashlight” or a “fleshlight”? Most flashlight references to dudes are sodomy. Not sure if a boy is a “virgin”after a fleshlight

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Ok, nice start (nice, not fantastic).

The story offers some variation to most other VNs. And like the plot altogether (a music tutor with magic powers ... that's something new)... and nice all the beautiful girls/women are single and interested in old men that can't even see themselves in a mirror. But could have go without the Isabella scene. She leaves me cold. Even (or maybe because of) the sex scene. She's obviously there to satisfy the demands of some patrons ... hope it will pay off to reject her ^^
But Becca seems nice ... hope she'll be the one hard to get and keep wearing that glasses when ... :evilsmile:
And Sophia seems to be the new Elena ... and that Daphne girl ... ok ok, have to tell mc to move to a bigger place, because he has to support a harem in near future :coldsweat:

The animations aren't (much) better than in DmD and I'm a bit spoiled by when it comes to graphics (thanks to "A wife and mother" ... another fine game to learn playing instruments XD ) ... but still: graphics doesn't matter much for me, so no problem at all.

The HUD is similar to DmD, but offers more information (normaly seen in sandbox games). Imo an improvement to DmD ... if the new stats and info are used meaningful.

And a neutral, maybe even negative findig: seems MrD spares to go into much detail. Some things that are mentioned in a scene were not shown(buying the necklace, the chicken in restaurant) ... different to DmD ... maybe an indication that he's not fully into this game ... and more into DmD :biggrin: (wishful thinking ... and of course it would be better both games stay/will be awesome).

What's left? Some random observations ^^

Seems they're in Germany (or Austria or Switzerland) again ... Dana, Chris (and their beard) should be right around the corner of this hotel :D

And I think I saw this face expression somewhere else in another game of Mr D. before :heartcoveredeyes:

Were there already the usual shitstorms and troll attacks because of this NTR scene?

And since there won't be incest in this game, at least MrD tries to offer another taboo ... the size difference and some other attributes implying something XD And no matter Melody will say about this, but she seems to be full of silicone :coldsweat:

And a little plot hole.

Oh, and no blowjob with female mc at the end :'( Maybe in v0.18.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The difference here is I did not rate Glamour but trumpthatbitch did rate this game with it not having his fetishes in it.
Players who do not like a game that is not there style of games should not rate it.
Ah. Fair point. I missed that context.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
We've seen the cock of DmD at least once in this game ^^ Should be enough cock lover fan service XD
You don't get it. To really enjoy a game, I need to identify with the character; and as I'm very well endowed, it's better for me when the MC got a big cock.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You don't get it. To really enjoy a game, I need to identify with the character; and as I'm very well endowed, it's better for me when the MC got a big cock.
Oh, that I understand completely ... but I already named mc Dickbert (as usual) and using screen magnifier to get his dick close to a tenth of my dick's size. Still, as being a Centauri, mc lacks tentacles ... -.-

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes