4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Who is the Harley in your .sig please??
*sigh* Im getting tired of bloating threads because of this question xD
Its on my profile. It has been since Dec of 2017. When somebody had actually thought to ask me on my profile instead of getting off topic in a thread

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
This is a very solid introduction to the story and puts most .1 versions to shame.

Beside the (skippable) obligatory random sex scene and a few script/spelling mistakes, I really like the slower pace used to establish both characters and their backstories. This definitely has DmD DNA all over it and shows good potential.

Thanks OP for making this available - he now has one more patron.

-Thora-

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
did you finish DMD,thought for a moment you were requesting funds to finish DMD and support this at the same time.with melody being the priority for his team?.seriously you are going to work on DMD after you complete episode 3 of this.funny how some devs forget their origins once the bucks roll in.just my opinion :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I’ve said previously that I will finish DMD no matter what, and I fully intend to keep that promise. It just won’t be as simple as I had hoped it would be. But in order for us to get to a conclusion, I’ll need your ongoing support for both games.
REALLYx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Just finished it, and I like it.
There are some minor inconsistencies, like the ex-girlfriend threatening to sue him for money and taking his stuff, even though they were not married and both are working. Or the MC wanting to try the steak in the restaurant after seeing the ad on TV, then stating he always ate the steak at the chain all around the world. Also had a bug where everyone talked about the job the MC didnt get, although I ditched the interview to shop with Melody.
Overall still good though.

On the plus side, the teenaged character look a little older compared to DmD, they totally look at least fourteen-ish now :coldsweat:
Surprised at the actual length of this 0.1, its obvious the dev didnt do nothing between the last DmD update and now.

Reactions: paladin07

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
*sigh* Im getting tired of bloating threads because of this question XD
Its on my profile. It has been since Dec of 2017. When somebody had actually thought to ask me on my profile instead of getting off topic in a thread
You could just make it part of your .sig? :p But thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Dude could be left handed.
I thought that too. But when Melody plays it, she plays right handed. BUT, then there was a close up they are actually the right way. So all is right in the world. I guess it's just because he made the high strings look more shiny, which makes them look like the lower strings.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Not sure what to expect. The last 2 games i played by this developer has let me down via very AWFUL endings. Not sure if ti was just a case of "let's just get this over with and move onto the next project" type of thing but it seems to be a very upsetting pattern which make you not want to invest any time or effort into it as you will more than likely be let down yet again.
Hmmmmmm. Let me know the names of those two projects. I must have missed them.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Is this game well within the Patreon guidelines?
According to a post on his official site last week, he got clearance from Patreon for the script and walkthrough that he had forwarded to them(presumedly), before they would allow him to post the game up yesterday.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Have to say Melody seems like another home run by Dots and Team. looking forward to next update

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Loved the first update.
Sweet premise, good characters and great renders.
Mr. Dots always delivers.

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Loved the first update.
Sweet premise, good characters and great renders.
Mr. Dots always delivers.
That he does. I've been supporting him for quite a while now, and the overall quality just keeps getting better...especially the renders. The baseline models might be the same with a small bit of variation, but such is the nature of the beast with the available model baselines.

Yeah, I might be a major fan of his, but hey...it's with good reason. lol

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes