4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
I played through the game and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems like it's going to be another slow burn game. But in this case as with DMD I am OK with that. Still very much want to see DMD even if the updates are smaller. But this is a nice game as well. On thing I really like in games like this is the possibility of pregnancy. A rare thing to find in these games. I was hoping DMD was going to delve into that area. I hope this one might touch on that later in the story.
All in all fun game looking forward to the next update.

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
Slight spoilers a head...

Why and how did beth hire a lawyer to take all of OP's stuff when they weren't even married? As far as I know it they were engaged so technically if its his stuff she can't touch it.

Reactions: paladin07

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Slight spoilers a head...

Why and how did beth hire a lawyer to take all of OP's stuff when they weren't even married? As far as I know it they were engaged so technically if its his stuff she can't touch it.
Yes, unmarried persons who have lived together for some time can sue for division of property bought with “community funds” and sue for palimony. The stuff taken wasn’t MC’s stuff but the stuff they bought jointly over the years.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That seems logical, except that the MC mentioned that he worked his back for his car, that would imply that he bought it separately. Otherwise, he'd not only be an entitled douche, but he'd also be doing something illegal.

What bugs me is how the fuck could the MC be so nonchalant about having Initially being paid for 1, or maybe 2 lessons a week without wanting to get more work. How the fuck could he have thought that only those classes would be enough to last a month? How would he even dare to reject being paid for the rest of his lessons?(maybe with 3 lessons a week he'd be able to cover the bare minimum of his living expenses, but only that). Another thing that bugs me is that he can't get part time jobs, he's supposed to be a musician and musicians don't swim in money, and he just barely started tutoring, so he can't have saved so much to live without a care in the world, even if he sells some of his stuff, he won't get that much for it...do we even know how much money he has? Does he have a sugarmomma we don't know about?

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
the models look good, but there is WAY to much text, and its most of the time repeating something we already know to a different pg...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Hercule_Poirot = MC is a studio musician. He has hinted he did not cut all ties with being a studio musician. His friend said "You owe me a cover" and he agreed, he's talked about maintaining contacts with the studios, and if worse comes to worse, it's likely he can just jump in his car and camp out a studio for no more than a few days until he gets a session.
A little background.. I know people in bands and I also know a couple studio musicians. Generally speaking, if you're not too picky, there's some work to be had and those jobs don't pay much but it can help cover some bills. But it sounds like he got the good-paying gigs because when you're on the road, those are the ones everyone wants cuz it pays well. So he would probably get a nice gig pretty quickly.. but that's not what he wants. As to the savings, his ex may have spent it or he may have wasted his money going to the parties he's talked about. It could be both reasons, I think.
And I've been in his shoes. I walked away from 2 girls with only my clothes and my car. Both times, the girls started the breakup and it wasn't anything wrong I did. It was issues they were having in their lives that I won't discuss. Anyways, I let them take it all. I didn't want any mementos or any reminders because it hurt to look at it. I needed to move on and I had to. I was okay, in good health, had a car, my clothes and a little cash to find a place (which I did). Really, that's all that matters and interestingly, in both cases, I moved on quicker than she did. In both cases, weeks later, they wanted me back but I had begun to move on...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a complication down the road with the neighbor walking in on a "session" between him and Melody and later that night, the ex calls wanting him back. Then the aunt calls with a proposition. :D That would be killer!!!!!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I really enjoyed it but I had the same problem here as I had with DmD .... I want the older woman.

In DmD it was Georgina and here it's the aunt.

I'm an older guy and chasing after a 19 year old is creepy as fuck. I've got a daughter that age.
Not trying to be a dick, but there are plenty of MILF games on F95Zone. If you don't want to chase 18-20 y.o. in a game, pick another game. Besides, why feel creepy, you're doing it in a game, not real life, and the MC at this point is not chasing Melody, but obviously the point is that eventually the chemistry/time spent, etc. turns into a relationship. It's a lot less creepy than DMD, where its the girl's dad (but then, that is the point of games like DMD, Dual Family, MLD, Our Fate, PL, etc. and all the other forms of incest well-represented here..). If you want to focus on older fare, depraved awakenings has lot of 25+ females for your pleasure (though it has a couple of pretty young ones, including daughter/ex-step-daughter). :heartcoveredeyes:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the reason there is so much text was already explained by MrDots; it's to introduce the main characters, provide significant exposition and backdrop to the story, and jump start the fledgling relationship between MC and Melody. we should see more progression in future updates which I am absolutely excited for.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

215303j

I was really very pleasantly suprised by the amount of content already!
Some games need v0.6 to reach this...

As for the game, Melody has a similar character as D in the sense that she's sweet, naive and not extremely intelligent. However she has the above less extreme as D and combined with a few quirks makes her a very believable and likeable character.

The other women, the aunt and the neighbour are also very likeable characters to the point that it may become difficult to chose...

The renders are excellent, especially of the characters.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I really enjoyed it but I had the same problem here as I had with DmD .... I want the older woman.

In DmD it was Georgina and here it's the aunt.

I'm an older guy and chasing after a 19 year old is creepy as fuck. I've got a daughter that age.
So the name of the game is "Dating My Daughter" and has a banner pic of an apple-cheeked teenager with double-d's. Just saying I think it was a little predictable. :)

But I am happy that so far in Melody all the females are more conspicuous in their maturity. D's friend from DMD was a fun character but I couldn't get into the renders b/c she looks so loli. Not my cup of tea, even in totally non-real-world fantasy of adult games.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, unmarried persons who have lived together for some time can sue for division of property bought with “community funds” and sue for palimony. The stuff taken wasn’t MC’s stuff but the stuff they bought jointly over the years.

Yup, and some states also have 'Common Law' marriages that make partners open to judgments and attachments upon separation. The law varies from state to state and most states do not recognize common law marriages at all, but some do so its best to understand the specifics if you live in one of those states and co-habit with your significant other.

Here are the basics;

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Does the dev have interest in massage fetish?
The relationship in DMD is literally built on massages and here in this game we already got one from Isabella.
Not saying it's weird or anything. Just asking?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
@Hercule_Poirot = MC is a studio musician. He has hinted he did not cut all ties with being a studio musician. His friend said "You owe me a cover" and he agreed, he's talked about maintaining contacts with the studios, and if worse comes to worse, it's likely he can just jump in his car and camp out a studio for no more than a few days until he gets a session.
A little background.. I know people in bands and I also know a couple studio musicians. Generally speaking, if you're not too picky, there's some work to be had and those jobs don't pay much but it can help cover some bills. But it sounds like he got the good-paying gigs because when you're on the road, those are the ones everyone wants cuz it pays well. So he would probably get a nice gig pretty quickly.. but that's not what he wants. As to the savings, his ex may have spent it or he may have wasted his money going to the parties he's talked about. It could be both reasons, I think.
And I've been in his shoes. I walked away from 2 girls with only my clothes and my car. Both times, the girls started the breakup and it wasn't anything wrong I did. It was issues they were having in their lives that I won't discuss. Anyways, I let them take it all. I didn't want any mementos or any reminders because it hurt to look at it. I needed to move on and I had to. I was okay, in good health, had a car, my clothes and a little cash to find a place (which I did). Really, that's all that matters and interestingly, in both cases, I moved on quicker than she did. In both cases, weeks later, they wanted me back but I had begun to move on...
That certainly seems possible, but having in mind that the MC mentioned that he barely had enough to move into a motel for a few days (by selling some instruments). That would imply that he had no gigs coming, and having in mind that he wanted no part in that world, it would mean that he was expecting for that tutoring job to pan out, who knows? maybe he's just an easygoing guy, who expected to convince Melody's aunt into paying for more lessons.

Honestly, I'm expecting him to go back into that scene, maybe not as a studio musician, but as a manager or something less stressful for him, who knows? maybe he could become Melody's Manager.

On to your next reply, wouldn't it be nice if there had been an awkward encounter among the MC's friend's sister, his ex, and Melody? Their death stare's power would be...wait for it...over 9000!!

Reactions: muttdoggy

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The relationship in DMD is literally built on massages and here in this game we already got one from Isabella.
It's a recurring theme, but also true-to-life in my experience. Massages are just lots of pleasurable touching, and opens the door to more intimate pleasurable touching.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I just started playing with DAZ3D myself so I'm no expert. But I think the reason is more likely the same reason you see Yoga in many of these games developed with DAZ3D . Sure message is an activity that fits these erotic/adult games and adds an opportunity for physical contact to character interaction. But more importantly its easy to add because like Yoga, message is an activity with posing packs for DAZ models.

Just saying _ Music to Game by ~

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So the name of the game is "Dating My Daughter" and has a banner pic of an apple-cheeked teenager with double-d's. Just saying I think it was a little predictable. :)

But I am happy that so far in Melody all the females are more conspicuous in their maturity. D's friend from DMD was a fun character but I couldn't get into the renders b/c she looks so loli. Not my cup of tea, even in totally non-real-world fantasy of adult games.
I started playing DmD for the story until it turned out the daughter had the maturity and sexual awakening of a preteen and then it turned groomy and a bit creepy. I also found out I preferred Georgina and some of the other girls with no interest in the daughter so stopped playing and haven't touched it since.

The story here was great and the scene with his friends sister along with the aunts model and writing and then things hit creepy as fuck town when Melody was talking to her friend who looks far younger than anything he's put in his games before.

I have a limit and that was it. Elena in DmD was bordering but managed to just stay on the right side of the line but the friend in this game not only hopped the line but ran screaming straight into kiddysville.

I was enjoying the story but it's overshot my limit in what i'll download on a character model. Law is pretty black and white here, if it looks like a child it's ********** and that looks like a child. Not worth the risk.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes