4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope MC isn't Melody's father because that would be the end of any Amy route. But it could be an aquietance of the MC. and besides this game broke 2 taboos already; the age gap between MC and Meloy and the ficking of tim's sister. that's against the bro code

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hooray for more variation with the facial expressions! And this one is must be new, since I don't remember ever seeing it in DMD. I love me some 'slighty suspicious smug'.

screenshot0501.png
And to answer your question Melody - yes, I very much like your aunt. :biggrin:

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Again, what for? XD

Seems easy to raise the points with console ... but wouldn't help anything since there's no further content in game, isn't it?
Yeah, it's as useless as modifying the corruption level on DMD. So, who knows. In the game, it says to gain Melody's trust so I'm guessing you'll be able to kiss her and grope her.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, it's as useless as modifying the corruption level on DMD. So, who knows. In the game, it says to gain Melody's trust so I'm guessing you'll be able to kiss her and grope her.
If I remember correct we're already able to kiss her without her running to police or even blink ... totally lack of reaction, so probably she liked it :evilsmile:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
If I remember correct we're already able to kiss her without her running to police or even blink ... totally lack of reaction, so probably she liked it :evilsmile:
there's a slight smile if you do it (it's a kiss on the cheek) but you don't gain any points for doing so. +1 if you go the hug route which i did.

Julsaid

Aug 6, 2016
Love this game. Not only hot but beautiful characters that I don't necessarily want to corrupt. An original and interesting story. A protagonist that I don't hate. Great renders with details.

Certainly this is in my top now with A Wife & Mother.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to give this game a negative score :) The Nazi patreon shot and replaced mrdots with some different guy...Huuuge let down for me....And dmd was my inspiration and the best game I`ve played....

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Idk, I`ll let it sit...I feel really negative and disappointed right now, maybe I`m not that objective...If this was an unknown novice developer then I would say it`s ok-ish for a start but ....

Reactions: JRD

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Years for a blowjob again? :pokerFace:
Don't think so. Pace seems to go faster than in DmD (already full sex with secondary character in v0.01 and even the shy redhead is at the point of kissing the steanger).

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Idk, he is not abandoned DMD and a new game with new models brings diversity.The only drawback is that the updates for each game will go less often, but you can live with it.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes