VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Melody [v1.00 Extras] [MrDots Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thanatos69

After playing Glamour and A family secret I wasn't expecting much of this game. After all, it's a v0.0.1 right? Well, the dev proved me wrong. When you play the game, you instantly feel the love and care the dev puts into the story, the characters and the world. I know, it sounds gay-ish. I don't care. Good start, beautiful scenery, and adorable characters. Melody sort of remind me of Ellie from TLOU. Tough on the outside but soft and warm on the inside. Great job overall and a good example for other devs (cough cough Aorrta...) of how things should be done.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

StingerWolf

Just perfect. Really deep writing, lovely setting, ALL ladies are gorgeous, I simply cannot find any negative part in it. As much as Dark Silver failed with Glamour this simply hits the spot. Congrats to the new start, I might be brave to say that DMD can be dmped now with ease:)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

phreadom

A great story that draws you in and feels very realistic. Fantastic models that look more like real beautiful women and not cliché caricature bimbos. A "slow burn" type story that gives you some rewards, but more importantly keeps building the interest, tension, and excitement as you move the story forward. Choices seem to actually matter as well, and a decision you make could have an unexpected pay-off down the road. Even though this is only a 0.1 release, it's already been a real pleasure to play and I really look forward to the next release! I'd definitely rate this as one of the best out there already. I hope we keep seeing more of this level of quality as we move forward.