4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, this has started happening a lot lately (3 games so far all new updates). But when I started up this new Melody the startup screen (start a new game load, etc) came up all white, no text and no graphics-- just all white. The error in the log is "Can't find a workable environment." Now if I move melody directory into a 7.0.0 development environment and start the game under that everything works fine. So it looks like it's not an error on my system or the game, but some sort of renpy issue? So if someone knows something... I've included the log data behind the spoiler tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody [v0.0.5 Extras Included] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.54GB

Download PC (418MB): - - -

Download Mac (413MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No Izzy in this update? :teary::'(
Sadly no, because as you may remember, Izzy and MC separated during the previous update because she's going to be away for a few months due to her work as a flight attendant, so unless she decides that her work isn't worth staying away and possibly losing MC and quits, I don't think we'll see more of her other than random texts or phone calls from her here on in until maybe closer to the end of story :(

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Sadly no, because as you may remember, Izzy and MC separated during the previous update because she's going to be away for a few months due to her work as a flight attendant, so unless she decides that her work isn't worth staying away and possibly losing MC and quits, I don't think we'll see more of her other than random texts or phone calls from her here on in until maybe closer to the end of story :(
Yeah I forgot about that, too bad cause besides Melody, she was my fav.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
very long and satisfying update..if i hear anyone complain i'll smack them with a dead trout!!! HAHAAA!!!...this one's moving back into gif territory :D
I couldn't possible complain when it comes to Melody, I just absolutely love this :p
So you say it's a long update? Well to be honest, I think all updates from MrDots have been at least medium long, for both Melody and DMD, so this being a long one shouldn't surprise me :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I couldn't possible complain when it comes to Melody, I just absolutely love this :p
So you say it's a long update? Well to be honest, I think all updates from MrDots have been at least medium long, for both Melody and DMD, so this being a long one shouldn't surprise me :p
i'd say for the average person who thoroughly reads the text..its a 1 hr+ update..i'm a speedreader so it was about 30-40 minutes..i consider that LONG for just an update

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i'd say for the average person who thoroughly reads the text..its a 1 hr+ update..i'm a speedreader so it was about 30-40 minutes..i consider that LONG for just an update
If it really is that long even for a speed reader, then that certainly is a long update indeed, haha :p

U

User_130505

Did anyone else have bananas and cucumbers pop into their minds when they went food shopping?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
A question for those of you who play multiple routes: Are there any additional scenes if I focus on one or two girls?

Also, I noted a few choices related to Sophie that seems to point in the direction of a threesome with her and Melody in the future. Could be wishful thinking on my part though :)

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I've been having a problem with the walkthrough and some help would be appreciated (from anyone that still remembers). Following the attached walkthrough, I can't seem to be able to start the Amy relationship. At her birthday, Arnold does't come and the walkthrough says that he has to be there to be able to start her path, but I did everything like the walkthrough said. Does anyone know where the inconsistency is and where I have to make a different choice than what is in the walkthrough ? Thanks

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I've been having a problem with the walkthrough and some help would be appreciated (from anyone that still remembers). Following the attached walkthrough, I can't seem to be able to start the Amy relationship. At her birthday, Arnold does't come and the walkthrough says that he has to be there to be able to start her path, but I did everything like the walkthrough said. Does anyone know where the inconsistency is and where I have to make a different choice than what is in the walkthrough ? Thanks
IIRC it was that you must not rat Arnold out for leaving her alone when she was sick (when you call her at or she calls you from the nudie beach) and you gotta buy the expensive perfume. And to afford that you needed to have accepted the extra tuition money that Amy offered.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If I recall right, you will get another chance to start a relationship with Amy, but that chance you best not miss out then, there won't be a third time. (Or, that's what I recall, at any rate)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes