4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, this has started happening a lot lately (3 games so far all new updates). But when I started up this new Melody the startup screen (start a new game load, etc) came up all white, no text and no graphics-- just all white. The error in the log is "Can't find a workable environment." Now if I move melody directory into a 7.0.0 development environment and start the game under that everything works fine. So it looks like it's not an error on my system or the game, but some sort of renpy issue? So if someone knows something... I've included the log data behind the spoiler tags:

Not sure this will help, however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
can this game get any better?i'd say it can't but then i remember there's new update next month :heartcoveredeyes:
Melody and Becca might just be two of the hottest characters atm,rigth next to Elly from PL for me,amazing
quoted for much truthfulness! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

i hope we can get a threesome going with the two of them by end game. the warnings from the walkthrough almost made it seem you can only get one girl at the end; hopefully i am wrong on that and just misread it.

Reactions: wrx21

lkta

May 3, 2017
console command for telling the game you checked her phone in week 4? Sure i did but not getting the scenes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Amy, as in Melody's aunt, right? (I'm bad with names, takes me a while to remember names, haha)
My favorite girls are actually Amy, Melody and MC's friend's sister, but I do like the redhead too but it's really Amy and Melody I'm going for, and in my route if I recall right, I didn't call things off with the sister per say, was more like a "goodbye for now, but maybe later on will come a time for you and I", as it's really hard to maintain a relationship working as a flight attendant, haha.
If your unsure click on the heart and then other girls and you'll see your status.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If your unsure click on the heart and then other girls and you'll see your status.
That wasn't my point exactly, haha. Sure the relationship status with Izzy right now in my route is open, but what we don't know is how things may or may not change during her absence :p

lkta

May 3, 2017
console command for telling the game you checked her phone in week 4? Sure i did but not getting the scenes
Wow not as dumb as i think i am & managed to work it out. Just in case anyone else didn't check the phone in week 4 the variable is v_w4_melody_phone = True

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I still use mIRC for windows. :) There's lot's of ebook sites on IRC. But 20 years ago I was using irc on a sun box. Still got one in my garage somewhere. You want a I'm really old story. Before PCs there were z80 "home" computers. Well Osborn (made a PC transportables- essentially a pc with a five inch screen in a suitcase) well before PC osborns they made a z80 CPM Osborn. I have one from those days( ). :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes