4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
wth, rebecca looks and acts pretty much exactly like my roommate...i mean im still gonna fap to that but its wierd af!

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Well for those like the songs from game here are the videos on youtube + info

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
So this was a great update, but sometimes I just wonder at the little things that don't make any sense. Like ... when painting the room, why is there wallpaper? Has MrDots ever painted a room? And if they are painting the trim but not over the wallpaper, why not put up some plastic or something to protect the wallpaper? Or at least use handbrushes for better accuracy?

And condoms actually are in packages to protect them. You don't just carry a single condom on your palm not in the package. And surely MrDots doesn't think someone would bring a single condom? People are going to bring a few in case they damage one, the night goes long, whatever.

Reactions: TheDevian

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So this was a great update, but sometimes I just wonder at the little things that don't make any sense. Like ... when painting the room, why is there wallpaper? Has MrDots ever painted a room? And if they are painting the trim but not over the wallpaper, why not put up some plastic or something to protect the wallpaper? Or at least use handbrushes for better accuracy?

And condoms actually are in packages to protect them. You don't just carry a single condom on your palm not in the package. And surely MrDots doesn't think someone would bring a single condom? People are going to bring a few in case they damage one, the night goes long, whatever.
I assume that both these issues are caused by what you have graphical elements for. I'd rather have more story and watch becca and MC paint a wallpapered wall than corrected images and less story. :)

ilyo

Sep 6, 2018
Great game, I wonder how I will turn thing around with Amy and Rebecca now.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
That's true too, but He could always set up his own site and put up a Pay Pal link... Patreon is ridiculous
The thing is, Patreon most likely made all these shitty new rules BECAUSE PayPal threatened to cut them off if they didn't. They (PayPal) have become increasingly puritanical over the past few years and Patreon would hardly be the first business they've forced into compliance under threat of service termination. If you wanted to set up on your own you'd definitely have to do so with a different service and reputable ones are few and far between. I guess you could go with just crypto-currency donation but that's such a pain in the ass few people would bother to become donors.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
1.Great update
2.Melody and Becca... OMG:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ( Sophia...meh...not to my liking)

I would be interested in having a threesome with Becca and Melody,rather than Sophia.I doubt it though,since Becca is a "good" girl.

The characters models are beautiful and the story is progressing nicely.

Now I can't wait for the next update...damn you...what have you done dev? XDKeep up the good work bro.The game is awesome

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes