4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Fantastic update! Becca's scenes are really hot, if the game continues with this pace, will have more progress with her in 6/7 updates than 20 in DMD. I really hope next update they don't decide to slow down.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
The thing is, Patreon most likely made all these shitty new rules BECAUSE PayPal threatened to cut them off if they didn't. They (PayPal) have become increasingly puritanical over the past few years and Patreon would hardly be the first business they've forced into compliance under threat of service termination. If you wanted to set up on your own you'd definitely have to do so with a different service and reputable ones are few and far between. I guess you could go with just crypto-currency donation but that's such a pain in the ass few people would bother to become donors.
Yea, see I didn't really know all that...lol

thanks for the explanation

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
I can not activate the console, does not activate even by pressing shift + O, in the previous version worked, in the new version 0.0.5 does not work, where is the problem ??

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
quoted for much truthfulness! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

i hope we can get a threesome going with the two of them by end game. the warnings from the walkthrough almost made it seem you can only get one girl at the end; hopefully i am wrong on that and just misread it.
yeah the warnings from walktrough kinda got me unprepared,but i presume dots is affraid that many of us could get heart attack if there is full on harem route :closedeyesmile:
i really do hope that Melody and Becca are one of the end options even if it doesn't seem that way at the moment. One thing is sure,i can't reject Melody,i have pure Melody path along with others but there's just no chance that i reject her for other girls,she's too special
Oh man next update is going to be fantastic,really loved the progress in this one with Melody

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
i was born a bit past the midway point of last century :p
Then you might be slightly older then me :)
My first internet connection was a 14k4 modem which after a few weeks i traded in for a 28K8 modem. Both where hell to getinstalled properly. My parents complained i was laways blocking the phoneline so i switched to ISDN Dammn that was fast :) After having that for a couple of years i was one of the first to have cable:

Ahh those where the days 125kb/s downloadspeed was conciderd lightningfast :FeelsGoodMan:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ya damned whippersnapper!
My first computer was a ZX-80 kit, bought from (soon to be Sir) Clive Sinclair across the pond.
Ever heard of the Telepak for the RS Color Computer? That was me.
Not positive, there might have been something before it, but I am pretty sure my first one was a Texas Instruments, TI99 4a (almost 40 years ago). Unless you count the old Pong game, technically the first 'console'. XD

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Got two questions:

1. Is the movie we watched with Rebecca a parody of an actual movie or is it just a complete made up movie?

2. I'm loving this game but I never touched DmD. Is DmD as pleasant as xperience as Melody? If so, I'm going to try it

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A great update. Lots of content and nice progression with two of the girls, plus a bit of lezzie action.

Highly recommended.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Got two questions:

1. Is the movie we watched with Rebecca a parody of an actual movie or is it just a complete made up movie?

2. I'm loving this game but I never touched DmD. Is DmD as pleasant as xperience as Melody? If so, I'm going to try it

Seems to me it is a sort of homage to Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation.

As for DmD, in a way, yes. But the daughter is so incredibly naive at first, that it might be a turn-off for some, also I by far prefer the non-main girls in Melody to those in DmD.
In DmD two of the three secondary LIs have bodies like little girls, even more so than FI in Melody, which definitely isn't my thing.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Is there an easy way to manually set the "check phone" trigger to "true"? I ended up not checking it for the +3 points and the way my saves are set up it's a complete pain in the ass to go back to that event on week 4 and still have Arnold at the dinner so I can still get the Amy stuff.

Sims4Adults

Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wuuhuuu, that's what I call an update! :heartcoveredeyes: Thank you MrDots for this awesome game! Can't wait for the next version ... and it'll be that long time waiting! :cryingface:

Reactions: Trojaner

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow. Just wow. The update did not seem much when just looking at the walkthrough, but in the end I spent a little bit more than four hours to complete it. That said, I usually savour updates and don't rush through, because what's the point since you have to wait another month for new content? Might as well enjoy it. I also tend to go back a step when I notice facial expression changes etc. So I guess we got double the content for the two month wait since this was the longest I've played yet. Plus, it still gave us updates for every character.

Rest of the points in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eagerly awaiting the next update as usual.

Reactions: Sims4Adults

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Seems to me it is a sort of homage to Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation.

As for DmD, in a way, yes. But the daughter is so incredibly naive at first, that it might be a turn-off for some, also I by far prefer the non-main girls in Melody to those in DmD.
In DmD two of the three secondary LIs have bodies like little girl, even more so than FI in Melody, which definitely isn't my thing.
Thank you! I guess I'll try DmD too to fill the void

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes