4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
yeah the warnings from walktrough kinda got me unprepared,but i presume dots is affraid that many of us could get heart attack if there is full on harem route :closedeyesmile:
i really do hope that Melody and Becca are one of the end options even if it doesn't seem that way at the moment. One thing is sure,i can't reject Melody,i have pure Melody path along with others but there's just no chance that i reject her for other girls,she's too special
Oh man next update is going to be fantastic,really loved the progress in this one with Melody
I assume that since Melody was created to have a product that can be distributed through patreon the morality issues that forced patreon to stop distributing DMD forced MrDots to design a game the follows patreon/paypal rules. So there may be controlling factors other than what the users want or even what MrDots wants to do.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
First activate console (Use Option 2, it's faster) described here

Only do the options.rpy stuff, ignore setting up console commands.
Then restart your game, and press Shift+O to open the console
and enter v_w4_melody_phone=1

Then right-Click or hit ESC to close the console..

This needs to be set before the 2 girls talk on the bed
It's easier just to get the unren.bat tool and use option 3. You can also reactivate the rollback function (if disabled a in a game), unpack the game so you can edit it, etc it's a great tool.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Enable dev mode renpy is also a great tool that has unren built into it and works just fine. This was a great update with lots of hot scenes with Melody Rebecca and Sophia and I can't wait for more Sophia scenes in the future.

Reactions: HbkMuzic

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Walkthrough is kinda off from start Week 6, after Wake her is Be honest, but that option is not in game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I had an odd bug at the start of week 6. In my Melody Only playthrough, I moved her to my bed at the end of week 5. But the variable for it, v_w6_melody_bed_morning, was set to false. Maybe because it's set to false in the week 6 init: block. I rolled back to the choice, put her in my bed, and things moved on correctly.

I hope Mr. Dots has licensed the music in this game, especially the clips with singing. He doesn't want to get hit with a copyright claim. @Jeff Steel do you know if he has?

I think the walkthrough has an error. It says you can get 26 points in week 6, for a total of 98. There are 26 points in week 6, but 2 come if you looked at her phone in week 4, which makes you miss 3 points. So the max is 96 if you didn't look at the phone, and 95 if you did.

Walkthrough is kinda off from start Week 6, after Wake her is Be honest, but that option is not in game
"Be honest with her" comes after "Go to the kitchen".

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think the walkthrough has an error. It says you can get 26 points in week 6, for a total of 98. There are 26 points in week 6, but 2 come if you looked at her phone in week 4, which makes you miss 3 points. So the max is 96 if you didn't look at the phone, and 95 if you did.
Hm, I got 97 points. No cheating or points manipulation. Started out with 72 before the update, took the three points instead of the photos in Week 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Black Skull 343

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i must have screwed up somewhere bad..i'm only the 80's for points o_O..i've never looked at the walkthrough though..i wing it :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hm, I got 97 points. No cheating or points manipulation. Started out with 72 before the update, took the three points instead of the photos in Week 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I looked through the code, and I only see 24 possible points if you didn't look at the phone. They match what's in the walkthrough. I'm not sure how you could get 25!

Also...looking at the list of email messages when opening the email from Amy, he's got email from Gob Bluth!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I looked through the code, and I only see 24 possible points if you didn't look at the phone. They match what's in the walkthrough. I'm not sure how you could get 25!
It seems the problem goes deeper than that. Just checked out old saves and somehow I started week 6 with 73 points when the official maximum was 72. So I got the 24 points available in this update. *confused* As I said, I just follow the walkthrough, no points manipulation or anything.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i just wish that the cg scenes were "zoomed" out a lil bit, tits are cool but when its just a boob in the whole frame its kind of meh, i like seeing to who the boob belongs to as sell. or is it just me?
i agree,it's the problem when MC's face must remain hidden. In my case i'd like to see boobs being properly sucked on,which is not possible this way

Reactions: Black Skull 343

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Another possible bug - in the movie scene with Becca, she asks about you going to the theater before. The walkthrough says if you lie it could affect your chances of ending up with Becca at the end. Well, it won't because neither lie or tell the truth sets a variable, so the effect of the choice is not saved.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes