4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Comdom

Aug 18, 2018
Is there an easy way to manually set the "check phone" trigger to "true"? I ended up not checking it for the +3 points and the way my saves are set up it's a complete pain in the ass to go back to that event on week 4 and still have Arnold at the dinner so I can still get the Amy stuff.
First activate console (Use Option 2, it's faster) described here

Only do the options.rpy stuff, ignore setting up console commands.
Then restart your game, and press Shift+O to open the console
and enter v_w4_melody_phone=1

Then right-Click or hit ESC to close the console..

This needs to be set before the 2 girls talk on the bed

Reactions: VonRaschke

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, forgot something in my lengthy spoiler. The location question gets more intriguing. Until now we had houses with German names written on it and even a German menu outside a restaurant. But in this update - when you take a closer look - the machine where you get your "melee socks" from in the cinema's toilet states the currency symbol for UK Pound Sterling.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Becca went all Irish lass..red hair + green dress reminds me of happier times when you could count on comfortable stereotypes :p

Sep 21, 2017
I liked how there are still news about characters not in an update (some games tend to "forget" these characters and just come and go like wild mushrooms):WutFace:

...NOOOOOOOO:FeelsBadMan: is there really no chance to have a formal harem?:test2: damn you REALITY!!!:WutFace:

Reactions: ThunderRob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I liked how there are still news about characters not in an update (some games tend to "forget" these characters and just come and go like wild mushrooms):WutFace:
totally agree..which is why i was happy..my out of town favorite was still able to have content in the update..theres no "out of sight out of mind" here..even when apart you are together

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
Between this, DMD, daughter for dessert, and acting lessons, my dick hurts 10 out of 10 would play again.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Is there an easy way to manually set the "check phone" trigger to "true"? I ended up not checking it for the +3 points and the way my saves are set up it's a complete pain in the ass to go back to that event on week 4 and still have Arnold at the dinner so I can still get the Amy stuff.
Open console (shift+O) & type

v_w4_melody_phone = True

Just do it early in the chapter / before melody & Sofia are talking on the bed in the evening

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
First activate console (Use Option 2, it's faster) described here

Only do the options.rpy stuff, ignore setting up console commands.
Then restart your game, and press Shift+O to open the console
and enter v_w4_melody_phone=1

Then right-Click or hit ESC to close the console..

This needs to be set before the 2 girls talk on the bed
Cheers!

Also, I really like MrDots' art style in his games for everything except for how he does large breasts. Anyone higher than a B cup seems to have implants, which is odd. I wish he would model the larger breasts, at least for the younger girls that definitely do not have implants, into having more natural-looking large breasts. It's a small gripe, but I'm guessing MrDots is a fan of silicone and saline in his personal life so perhaps it bleeds into modeling preferences.

Oct 29, 2016
Just wanted to point out the obvious, like many people have done already for 0.05 update.

I really wish the majority of VN/Adult genre games would make updates like this one even if they did it every 2 months.

MrDots almost always updates his games with a lot of content, rich scenes, scripted dialogues, animated scenes everything.

I repeat, I WISH ALL DEVS COULD UPDATE THEIR GAMES LIKE MR DOTS DOES.

Melody, oh melody.. What a great game.

congrats. CONGRATS.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes