4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Decent game, shame all sex scene are full black screens
So not for me. If all the sex scenes were black screen for most people, you'd have hundreds of messages with people asking for help, screaming and crying. If this is a request for help, your going to have to add more info. WHat OS are you running on, what's your system look like? Are you up to date on o/s updates, directx?

Kazy

Feb 3, 2018
I feel the same. I fell in love with the character from day one. Even liked her bratty attitude. And like you i have played a lot of these (way too many tbh) in fact i liked her so much i didn't even bother with the other girls.
Yeah man...exactly the same here...and is strange because sooo much people wants the other girls in the game more than Melody...but not me , all I want is her , and that's why this was a great update for me : D

Dec 28, 2017
No this game is just great. None better. In my opinion ,can't be better. New update couldn't be better. Love it .
Your opinion and i respect that :) And i agree it is indeed a great game, definitely on my top 3. As for could it be better or not, i'd rather refer to my opening.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Your opinion and i respect that :) And i agree it is indeed a great game, definitely on my top 3. As for could it be better or not, i'd rather refer to my opening.
How would you change it? Love the story but how would you like it?

Dec 28, 2017
How would you change it? Love the story but how would you like it?
Every single one of these "games" throws the MC in an ocean of pussy quiet literally. Then he is given a few filler choices and kept busy with the carrot dangling in front of him (In this case Melody) the innocent not so innocent Angel. How would i change it? by reducing the unnecessary self bashing on Mc's part. (is she really in to me, no way can't be, how can i be doing this blah blah) internal pointless moral struggle that apparently seems to disappear after only 2-3 weeks with her. In short less MC self bashing and internal moral struggle or at least make it believable. I mean honestly the guy could end up fucking everything in his way, and yet when it comes to melody he grows a conscious... haha. Anyhow done with my rant. Apologies if i offended anyone.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I just realized that this chapter got one biggest bullshit coincidence of all time...
MC's ex just randomly look in a random vase which Izzy somehow randomly left a damn post card in there, which has the MC's new address, a vase in a lobby, where her brother spends most of his time on, and he's at home more often than she is, while also hiding her sex life with the MC from her brother... lol

Dec 28, 2017
I'd fuck'em all well I did but only want Melody and maybe Becca ,or Izzyy. Can't pick Ok Melody Fuck her brains out forever
Izzy is the only one that made me feel bad. Chosing between her and Melody was harder than it should have been. I mean it's a VN ffs lol... and yet ungh.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Every single one of these "games" throws the MC in an ocean of pussy quiet literally. Then he is given a few filler choices and kept busy with the carrot dangling in front of him (In this case Melody) the innocent not so innocent Angel. How would i change it? by reducing the unnecessary self bashing on Mc's part. (is she really in to me, no way can't be, how can i be doing this blah blah) internal pointless moral struggle that apparently seems to disappear after only 2-3 weeks with her. In short less MC self bashing and internal moral struggle or at least make it believable. I mean honestly the guy could end up fucking everything in his way, and yet when it comes to melody he grows a conscious... haha. Anyhow done with my rant. Apologies if i offended anyone.
Don't ya think a guy can only want one love ER pussy?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Exactly what i just said! except i did so in a longer semi rant version.
I just realized that this chapter got one biggest bullshit coincidence of all time...
MC's ex just randomly look in a random vase which Izzy somehow randomly left a damn post card in there, which has the MC's new address, a vase in a lobby, where her brother spends most of his time on, and he's at home more often than she is, while also hiding her sex life with the MC from her brother.. Yes weird, but she's a snoopy bitch

Dec 28, 2017
Don't ya think a guy can only want one love ER pussy?
Hahahaha! I do, trust me i do. In fact if you read up i responded to someone. I intentionally evaded all the flytraps along the way. Just so i could be with Melody. I was simply saying, the constant self bashing is a bit overdone and even unnecessary (hard to believe) at times. You're either a horndog, or a one woman man, and although people change. They don't change as quickly as 2-3 weeks time even if you could say people change...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes