4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
can someone who is fan of this game, explain what he likes about it ? i think its terrible. i have the same issues as DmD (not surprise since this is pretty much the same game but without incest and faster pacing with main girl) reached content until probably 0.4 and then started to skip everything.
writing is fucking atrocious. it makes me want to shoot myself. i literally put my hands on my face and started screaming. who the fuck talks like these characters ??? where is the dev from ? because i never met anyone who talks like that. whats with the showing every single minor thought of all the characters ? half the dialogue is inner thoughts about every minor situation. character will have 5 minute monologue inside his head when someone knocks on the door. game is treating me like 8 year old autistic kid who cant understand basic human reactions and situations. its close to the anime overreactions level of annoyance.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This game nothing like DMD but what do you want? Excellent game! I can name the stupid ass games I've played that make my skin crawl! Hell of a lot worse dialog,story ..... Fuck I don't know how ya can think this is so bad. Don't play if ya think it sucks. But dont complain about story. It's great.

DeeplyAddicted

Oct 10, 2017
Still wondering if anyone knows what the art assets are for Becca. I think the skin is Leora from DAZ3d, but the face is different. It's killing because I know I've seen that character before and probably own it as I have a pretty large DAZ library. I just can't place it.

Here's the character pack I'm talking about.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
can someone who is fan of this game, explain what he likes about it ? i think its terrible. i have the same issues as DmD (not surprise since this is pretty much the same game but without incest and faster pacing with main girl) reached content until probably 0.4 and then started to skip everything.
writing is fucking atrocious. it makes me want to shoot myself. i literally put my hands on my face and started screaming. who the fuck talks like these characters ??? where is the dev from ? because i never met anyone who talks like that. whats with the showing every single minor thought of all the characters ? half the dialogue is inner thoughts about every minor situation. character will have 5 minute monologue inside his head when someone knocks on the door. game is treating me like 8 year old autistic kid who cant understand basic human reactions and situations. its close to the anime overreactions level of annoyance.
The only negative I'll give are the unnecessary and excessively long internal dialogue the PC spits out every few days that I truly doubt most guys put so much thought into. I'd appreciate if we'd obtain a dialogue prompt while these go on to direct "our feelings" for a more direct and relevant internal dialogue without affecting the story.

Dec 28, 2017
He is also in My Sister My Roommate as an homage. I guess that makes that game a prequel. XD
I have ran in to that pos in so many games it's like a rule, every game needs an Eric and i get it lol. Still don't mean i am going to stop trying to kill him. There is an eric in Parental Love, Apartment69, Depraved awakening, i think there is one in Milf city and possibly acting lessons. Not 100% sure on the last 2 but i'm serious he is everywhere!

Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 28, 2017
Hummm, You would like alot of characters dead .. Me too. LOL
Hahaha honestly just Eric and Bethany i swear. Aside from that i want to make Helena from Twists of my life fall in love with me, then dump her. It'll be better than death for what that ***** did to me at the start.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh worry not Eric is in many of the games. But yes i first met that m&^*^* in BB and want him dead ever since. Heck i go out of my way to break the game if it gets rid of Eric.
You didn't take him out then? I know there are other options, I have read the code, but I never seem to find any others. XD

I have ran in to that pos in so many games it's like a rule, every game needs an Eric and i get it lol. Still don't mean i am going to stop trying to kill him. There is an eric in Parental Love, Apartment69, Depraved awakening, i think there is one in Milf city and possibly acting lessons. Not 100% sure on the last 2 but i'm serious he is everywhere!
True, though that one specifically states it is the same guy, but since I can't see him living through most people playthroughs of BB, this has to be when he was younger. XD
I don't mind Erik (Summertime Saga), but I am getting to hate the name Eric in general. Their moms are all crackwhores, and star in shizer videos!
...'Screw you guys, I'm going home!'
:test2:
Hahaha honestly just Eric and Bethany i swear. Aside from that i want to make Helena from Twists of my life fall in love with me, then dump her. It'll be better than death for what that ***** did to me at the start.
For a moment, I thought of Bethany from Dragon Age 2, and I was all, 'leave my sister alone!' I still have flashes of her getting smashed by that ogre! ...Then I remembered there was one in this game too. "Fuck that bitch, I hate that bitch." XD

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Only game of those I played was Parental Love and it wasn't for me. But still no Eric in my head? Maybe a good thing, I can go to bed

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Every single one of these "games" throws the MC in an ocean of pussy quiet literally.
This is only thing I disagree with in your statement. Have you tried "Life with Mary" ? It's completely dedicated to a relationship with one girl.

who the fuck talks like these characters ??? where is the dev from ? because i never met anyone who talks like that. whats with the showing every single minor thought of all the characters ? half the dialogue is inner thoughts about every minor situation. character will have 5 minute monologue inside his head when someone knocks on the door.
I've noticed myself and it makes me cringe quite often. So to explain what I like about the game...the girls are hot and now i'm kinda invested to see where it goes.

I really don't like over-analyzing stuff as it ruins my enjoyment, so I kinda turn my brain off when I'm playing these things. None of these games are going to win awards for writing but they are fun.

Reactions: JeefZ and TheDevian

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ok was just going to bed but ya got my attention. Helena? If you can get her on a date I'll pay for everything all nite but I get to watch. Agreed??

Dec 28, 2017
Well the way you describe it leads me to believe that these are not your thing. Mind you it's just my 2 cents based on how you worded your explanation. So in short not everyone will enjoy these, as for the writing i have to admit at times i find myself wanting to pull my hair. As for what i like about it. Well i like reading, and although it is cringe worthy at times (the writing) i think overall it does a great job showing emotion in written word, conflict, passion, anger, love, confusion etc etc.

Reactions: Les_Riggs and JeefZ
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes