4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok was just going to bed but ya got my attention. Helena? If you can get her on a date I'll pay for everything all nite but I get to watch. Agreed??
I played with that one, but it got to a point where almost every choice I made was eliminating a girl, so I got tired of it, but there were a few satisfying moments in it. I just got to the point where I had to choose between Helena and Helga, and while that is not really a tough choice at this point, it was just the point. lol

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I played with that one, but it got to a point where almost every choice I made was eliminating a girl, so I got tired of it, but there were a few satisfying moments in it. I just got to the point where I had to choose between Helena and Helga, and while that is not really a tough choice at this point, it was just the point. lol
Hell you still get choices for more girls after that point.

Reactions: TheDevian and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I never tried Helga but everyone else screwed me up at the end. Just wanted Helen and whats her face from my apartment

Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 28, 2017
IF your ditch'n her can I have her?
No problem she is all yours after i dump her. Heck if the dev doesnt add an option, i'll do it myself just to satisfy my ego. Modify the text and be like gotchu bitch! anyhow you were going to bed lol so gn.

Dec 28, 2017
I never tried Helga but everyone else screwed me up at the end. Just wanted Helen and whats her face from my apartment
Ann. Yeah my first playthrough i was so pissed at Helen i couldn't bring myself to forgive her. So i stuck to Ann, ended up with her.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ann. Yeah my first playthrough i was so pissed at Helen i couldn't bring myself to forgive her. So i stuck to Ann, ended up with her.
Couldn't be mad at Helena she had boyfriend Ann was a sexless slut Or is there a better way to say that?

tanabato

Jun 29, 2017
you might want to delete it and re_download it
I downloaded both versions, normal and compressed and both gave the same error. I've updated some of the drivers on my computer to see if it works, but I do not think so, because I played 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 without any problems. (EXCUSE BY THE BAST ENGLISH, I AM BRAZILIAN AND I AM USING TRANSLATOR)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I downloaded both versions, normal and compressed and both gave the same error. I've updated some of the drivers on my computer to see if it works, but I do not think so, because I played 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 without any problems. (EXCUSE BY THE BAST ENGLISH, I AM BRAZILIAN AND I AM USING TRANSLATOR)
Do the older versions still run correctly?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Did you pick to stay(wait for her) or cut it off?? I was conflicted but stayed on. But as I said gotta be careful. Not gonna lose Melody.
Regardless of your choice that evening I think you can still hook up with Izzy again in the future (not that I'd since I like her and all but Melody for me), since it still says she's "Unlocked" in the Relationship tab, unlike the others where it says Locked (for me, because I rejected Amy and Sophia)

Jun 4, 2017
I just realized that this chapter got one biggest bullshit coincidence of all time...
MC's ex just randomly look in a random vase which Izzy somehow randomly left a damn post card in there, which has the MC's new address, a vase in a lobby, where her brother spends most of his time on, and he's at home more often than she is, while also hiding her sex life with the MC from her brother... lol
Plus, the postcard is "from the Donut Islands"--why would it be in Tim's apartment at all if "she hasn't sent it"? If Isabella wanted to send MC a postcard from the Donut Islands, she would send it from the Donut Islands. It makes absolutely no sense that she would buy one there and carry it home to mail it, and less sense yet that having done so, she would stick it in a vase and forget about it. The entire thing is utterly insupportable.

It's one bad plot glitch in a great game; it doesn't ruin the rest of it--I have it mentally blocked as [insert favorite plot twist here], just a placeholder to move Bethany from Point A to Point B; but it's a glaring point which has to be forgiven and ignored for the sake of the rest of the game. Fortunately, the rest of the game is more than worth it. :)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Regardless of your choice that evening I think you can still hook up with Izzy again in the future (not that I'd since I like her and all but Melody for me), since it still says she's "Unlocked" in the Relationship tab, unlike the others where it says Locked (for me, because I rejected Amy and Sophia)
Dude you know you can lock and unlock any of the girls at any time right? But if you rejected them more than once for Melodys aunt anyway you can go unlock them. Thinking again it depends on how good your relationship is to unlock

Reactions: TheDevian

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Plus, the postcard is "from the Donut Islands"--why would it be in Tim's apartment at all if "she hasn't sent it"? If Isabella wanted to send MC a postcard from the Donut Islands, she would send it from the Donut Islands. It makes absolutely no sense that she would buy one there and carry it home to mail it, and less sense yet that having done so, she would stick it in a vase and forget about it. The entire thing is utterly insupportable.
:)
I think you're making a big deal over something so minor dude (you're not the only one mind you).
Maybe Izzy filled it out, was ready to send it and simply forgot to (for whatever reason) from the Donut Islands.
I've bought heaps of postcards from holiday destinations, but kept them because I was in a specific town
and I liked to have them as a memory of places I've been to.

So maybe Izzy decided not to send it due to her and the MC putting their relationship on hold, or ending it altogether, and decided against sending it to him, as to not complicate things further.

Tim, upon tidying up the bills, paperwork and said postcard, threw all of that into the vase,
didn't notice the postcard, all of this whilst Izzy was away overseas for work.

Whenever, such a "plot-hole" comes up, I always think of my own way to figure out an answer
for why such a scene is possible. And usually it's not that difficult.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So maybe Izzy decided not to send it due to her and the MC putting their relationship on hold, or ending it altogether, and decided against sending it to him, as to not complicate things further.
Thats how she got MCs address and before she showed up at apartment unannounced. Later they broke off or put on hold

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
When I open the game on my PC, is there only the white screen, something I can do to fix it?
Ok here's what I did (a bunch of new games are beginning to have this problem) and I've had to do this several times. So go to the renpy site and download a 7.0.0 development sdk (not the 7.1). Now move the games into the top level of the SDK (in your case just the game). So in the same level you put Melody you'll find the renpy.exe. Click on that and it will bring up the renpy launcher. On the left side will be all the games in sdk environment (should just Melody, Tutorial, and The Question. Click on Melody and then click on launch project (in the lower right). Now it should bring up Melody fine. My theory is there's something wrong in the renpy that causes the white screen and this approach runs it under the SDK.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if you checked yourself:

1) MEGA link includes EXTRAS only but not the base game
2) the other two links contain both the base game and the extras.

Reactions: sutairs

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
if you checked yourself:

1) MEGA link includes EXTRAS only but not the base game
2) the other two links contain both the base game and the extras.
Okay thanks, sorry I'm so used to using MEGA that I didn't even bother to check the other links. Thanks again ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes