4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Jun 4, 2017
I think you're making a big deal over something so minor dude (you're not the only one mind you).

Maybe Izzy filled it out, was ready to send it and simply forgot to (for whatever reason) from the Donut Islands.
I've bought heaps of postcards from holiday destinations, but kept them because I was in a specific town
and I liked to have them as a memory of places I've been to.

So maybe Izzy decided not to send it due to her and the MC putting their relationship on hold, or ending it altogether, and decided against sending it to him, as to not complicate things further.

Tim, upon tidying up the bills, paperwork and said postcard, threw all of that into the vase,
didn't notice the postcard, all of this whilst Izzy was away overseas for work.

Whenever, such a "plot-hole" comes up, I always think of my own way to figure out an answer
for why such a scene is possible. And usually it's not that difficult.
YMMV. If you can invent an explanation you're happy with, more power to you; IMHO, the fact that you have to do so is a weakness. That said, if it came across as making a big deal about it, then it came across stronger than I intended. As I noted, it's one plot glitch; I think it's a bad one, but it's only one. I've forgiven far more than that for something that was otherwise good, believe me. (Why didn't Gandalf use the Eagles to get Frodo to Mt. Doom, anyway?)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Dont get me wrong the story is good and the music part thats involved gives a nice touch but still i think the dev might going overboard with the music a tad bit...
Mc and Melody are the main character of this story and there're both musician, so it's normal to see a music theme story that is based on music.
Depending on your choises, you could have a lot of interactions with non music character and ever ending up with Becca or another character instead of Melody and this update provide you that possibility.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Mr Dot, this game is really GREAT, love how each character have theres personnality well defined, like it was said before, great graphic and the story, what can a say about it ??? You shoudl get an Oscar for it. I was so deap in it, that at times, a forgot the erotic side of it.
I really enjoyed this update.

Reactions: TheDevian

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Another great update by mrdots and a few more scenes that are way too close up, I hope this doesn't happen with the rest of the sex scenes as it has been so far in both his games.
I get that he doesn't want to show MCs face but theres lots of other views to cover without it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
YMMV. If you can invent an explanation you're happy with, more power to you; IMHO, the fact that you have to do so is a weakness. That said, if it came across as making a big deal about it, then it came across stronger than I intended. As I noted, it's one plot glitch; I think it's a bad one, but it's only one. I've forgiven far more than that for something that was otherwise good, believe me. (Why didn't Gandalf use the Eagles to get Frodo to Mt. Doom, anyway?)
Find this thread amusing. One can not evaluate something that isn't finished. There are at this time, so many dangling plot elements that it is clear that the story is not done. When a plot or a subplot is completed then we can discuss the existence of errors or weakness in a rational way. It is clear that this dangling plot point irritates you, that I understand. But it is too early to judge the success or failure of the project. If you are unhappy enough you can always drop out and ignore this project (either for good or until it's complete). If you are unable to do that then I would say that the author has you hooked and that sounds like a preliminary success to me. :)

Reactions: Centurion
Jun 4, 2017
Find this thread amusing. One can not evaluate something that isn't finished. There are at this time, so many dangling plot elements that it is clear that the story is not done. When a plot or a subplot is completed then we can discuss the existence of errors or weakness in a rational way. It is clear that this dangling plot point irritates you, that I understand. But it is too early to judge the success or failure of the project. If you are unhappy enough you can always drop out and ignore this project (either for good or until it's complete). If you are unable to do that then I would say that the author has you hooked and that sounds like a preliminary success to me. :)
It actually doesn't irritate me; I don't expect perfection, so there's no reason it should. And I agree that the game is a success so far--a smashing success, in fact, imho.

DeeplyAddicted

Oct 10, 2017
Dude the dev is a talented render artist. He probably heavily morphed the model so it looks nothing like the default figure.
Well he did use other characters without changing them, and I really feel like I've seen that character before. Makes me think it's an unchanged character. I could be wrong, but I'm hoping I'm not. It's a real puzzle.

Reactions: fried
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes