Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Reactions: Mooncake!!!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What's wrong with Becca?
Nuttin' wrong with Becca. Just kidding. But I kept all kind of saves now I don't knoww whats what LOL so just gonna play straight Mel next ep. till we see what happens!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That was a great update and things may get weird with the ex finding that postcard!
I don't want anything to do with her and i think she is pregnant why else is she so hell bent on finding the MC.

Reactions: TheDevian and Enyos

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Dammit! I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for Melody updates... Between Melody, Becca & Izzy, I just want to FUCK THEM ALL SILLY!!!!

Unlike DMD (which I used to Patron), I got tired of the blueballs but I'm really enjoying this game. I know Mr. D doesn't frequent F95 but thanks anyway Mr.D!!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Becca is the closet Leah of Melody....
Didn't you know this is a crossover and Becca becomes a nurse and changes her name later?
Nuttin' wrong with Becca. Just kidding. But I kept all kind of saves now I don't knoww whats what LOL so just gonna play straight Mel next ep. till we see what happens!
Sorry forgot a tongue-in-cheek emoji. Made it sound serious lol.

That was a great update and things may get weird with the ex finding that postcard!
I don't want anything to do with her and i think she is pregnant why else is she so hell bent on finding the MC.
I think she's just vindictive and something bad's going to happen because of her.

Who is Leah?
Leah from Acting Lessons.

I think you got an issue with the sweet redheads :p
Let me just grab the popcorn XDXD

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I hadn't thought of that! However, I thought in the beginning he said something about they rarely even saw eachother towards the end.
I think you got an issue with the sweet redheads :p
I do! I dated a redhead that was all gaga over me, and it still freaks me out... :'(

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry forgot a tongue-in-cheek emoji. Made it sound serious lol.

I think she's just vindictive and something bad's going to happen because of her.

Leah from Acting Lessons.

Let me just grab the popcorn XDXD
I did not get that vibe by the way she acted and was calm, I do think she is gonna do something stupid and the MC is gonna have to fix it.

D

Deleted member 819466

awwww who did Melody's vocals, so freakin cute....

Also - Bethany's just gonna cause a scene, MC is super over her so I don't feel like she can do much. We'll see...

Reactions: Walg and Enyos

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Isabella is the one i think i picking and if not her Becca!
Isabella should be the right pick since they had crushes on each other as kids but Tim got in the way and now they have a chance!
Becca is another option since she needs it more then Melody, but all girls in the game seem like decent options, all but the EX.
I liked the singing voice of Melody!

Here is song number 2 but not the same singer

here is song number 1 not same singer!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I did not get that vibe by the way she acted and was calm
That's the exact reason why it feel she's going to be vindictive. She's goes nuts, throws a massive tantrum and goes out of her way to figure out how to find the MC calmly but methodically?

Also - Bethany's just gonna cause a scene, MC is super over her so I don't feel like she can do much. We'll see...
She knows the most about the MC and his past and with the way she's trying to find the MC, if she finds him I feel it's going to be more than causing a scene.

D

Deleted member 819466

That's the exact reason why it feel she's going to be vindictive. She's goes nuts, throws a massive tantrum and goes out of her way to figure out how to find the MC calmly but methodically?

She knows the most about the MC and his past and with the way she's trying to find the MC, if she finds him I feel it's going to be more than causing a scene.
Yeah.... I’m sure you’re right... she’ll likely try to expose him for something.

Reactions: Walg and TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes