4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So here are the original explanation, and thanks again Simon for that, you already saved more than one life!!!!

Thank you so much for the tips, testing them already.
Answering your question: No, I didn't. I played the demo and then the last version a few months ago, and had no problems with them. By the way, I've never had that problem with Renpy before, that's why I got so lost. I'm not an expert player of VN and AIF games, but this was the first time I had a problem like this. Hope they fix it on the next version of Renpy, 'cause it seems to me that the problem is in 7.1 version.

Thanks again, and sorry for any writing mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker.
Your more than welcome. I got the suggestion from another user (mac<something>), I don't remember the exact name of that really helpful user. so I refined explanation for the process that I got to work), so he/she/it deserves the thank you as much or more than I do. But I'll take it for everyone who tried to help me when I first ran into the white screen error. Now for the additional information. As far as I can tell the white screen appears in multiple games (Bandit, BecomingARockStar, LewdIsland, LilysCurse, LoSeSb, Melody, ParentalLove and WaterWorld), just the games that I've tried that had the issue. Often lower levels of game may not have the WS issue, but when the game RenPy version get's to a certain level (seems like 6.99 to 7.0.0) the issue appears. So I theorized that it's a renpy bug, that may or may not be true. But it is definitely linked to some sort of configuration or hardware level. Might be related to the display adapter or memory, or something I haven't thought of. I moved all the WS games to another machine that had a lot more memory and different graphics card and the WS issue didn't occur. But if it does happen, it seems damn constant and doesn't seem to ever work or go away (at least so far).

Reactions: Mooncake!!!

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I had the same problem, and Simon Jester helped me solving it.
Well, I'm a newbie here and in forums, so I don't know how to point his post here, but the link above will take you exactly to the answer I gave him saying it worked, and there are the steps you have to follow. Hope it works for you too.
Hey, Nersao. Great job. I missed this question and you stepped up and helped out by passing on the help I gave. This is what makes the f95zone community worthwhile and so great. Everyone helps out when they can. As Eek the Cat (a cartoon) says it never hurts to help. :extremelyhappy:

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Hey, Nersao. Great job. I missed this question and you stepped up and helped out by passing on the help I gave. This is what makes the f95zone community worthwhile and so great. Everyone helps out when they can. As Eek the Cat (a cartoon) says it never hurts to help. :extremelyhappy:
WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!! You brought that cartoon from a very dusty and deep place...... long time I don't hear about it!!!

Thanks for the compliment. My account says I'm here since last year, but I'm here realy using the forum and being here for about 2 or 3 months. And I must say I'm realy liking the community!!

D

Deleted member 819466

omg am i really about to download v.05 and replay the whole thing bc i have the extras now?

Reactions: Simon Jester

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm dying to see this happen in the next update. Xianne is gorgeous, has a cute body and she did give me some good laughs throughout the story. Honestly, besides Melody, Becca, Amy, Izzy and Fi, she is the only girl I'd like to know more about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Xianne is a fox but she's a side that may mess up me and Melody. So of course I got her on different save(don't tell Melody)cause I'm not no two-timer of course.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's 4 in a row plus I just tried , to double check
"Connect Four! Pretty sneaky, Sis!"
I guess there is no room on the board for me to respond too... :winkytongue:

I'm dying to see this happen in the next update. Xianne is gorgeous, has a cute body and she did give me some good laughs throughout the story. Honestly, besides Melody, Becca, Amy, Izzy and Fi, she is the only girl I'd like to know more about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yeah, I just feel so sorry for her after what happened to her due to someone I won't mention too...

Reactions: Simon Jester

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
No, there aren't. As far as I know we speak Portuguese everywhere, but you know how big this country is, so even the Portuguese is a little different in some places of Brazil. That said, I add that we only speak English inside the companies or when talking to foreigners, and here we have a culture (that I personally don't like) of always getting to "them" instead of bringing "them" to us, this means that a lot of brazilians speak a lot of languages because when we go outside the country we try to speak their local language - or at least english for commom understandig - and when they come here we also try to speak their language, and this way nobody ever makes some effort to speak our language or get into our ways.... But there are no public areas where people are always speaking English here.
Ah ok that makes sense. It's good to know more languages but I hear you it doesn't really work if the other people don't try themselves. Also, as you mentioned, it really depends on the culture of the other person too.

omg am i really about to download v.05 and replay the whole thing bc i have the extras now?
Or you could wait till the 27th and replay Melody then?

WHAT I ONLY CAME IN HER HAND Was going for tities and face
No one said you can't do that in the next update? :coldsweat:

D

Deleted member 819466

"But friends can sometimes kiss, right?"

I replayed all the way through so I can have all the points and keep my primary focus on Melody, even though I always do a harem route. Undecided on Becca.

Reactions: JeefZ
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes