4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok Played this for like the 4th time and finally realized what makes this VN so much better than others.. Lighting.. The animator is just nailing the lighting on this and the fact that the characters are not in the same boring outfits the whole damn story is awesome.
My current con to the vn is that the animations are just to damn fast.. slow that shit down.. who the fuck rubs their clit, etc like your trying to start a weedeater.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
God, to say that this was an AMAZING update is an understatement! I simply don't have the words to describe this update! Like many of the others, I think this update fully converted me to Melody, there's just something so special and charming about her.... That being said, did anybody reach the Beloved (150 points) or a higher threshold with her this update? I managed to reach 133 points at the end of my current playthrough.
if you open the console and do a dir() you'll find that v_level3_unlocked is as high as the game will allow at this point..so noone has reached 150 points..and if they have..through tsktsking the console..it'll not trigger as the option isnt implemented as yet...methinks mrdots has "cheating" covered so we must play the game as intended.smart dude!! :D

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
sock?..is it 1962 again? :O
LOL I didn't know jerking off on the nearest available piece of fabric because you're too lazy to find tissues was a 60's trend. To answer your question, nah, but it IS 1969 in my bedroom right now. :p

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
LOL I didn't know jerking off on the nearest available piece of fabric because you're too lazy to find tissues was a 60's trend. To answer your question, nah, but it IS 1969 in my bedroom right now. :p
I feel for ya buddy.. I got a damn beach towel set out to soak up my fapping.

Reactions: SrRK

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Is there any Dev saves, my game saves don't work anymore. Guess I will start over I guess, sure wish I could skip to the next dialog option. Gonna take a long time to get back to where is was.

Reactions: Cblow

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Overall the story is a bit better than DMD. I'm hoping that it won't drag on like DMD with having you not fucking Melody beyond update 30.
I think that's a concern with a few of us. I played DmD for Georgina but I gave up near the end of chapter 1, it just dragged on too much without really going anywhere. My girl kept playing but stopped after the last update saying it still hasn't gone anywhere.

I'm not bothered about Melody as a love interest but I do worry they may drag it out and the story gets too thin to be interesting like DmD did for me.

The more of you that turn her down the more of her there is for me.
From what I remember reading from one of his team (it could've been Jeff Steel), the intention for Melody was that it wouldn't go any longer than 15/16 updates, and that there would be only one chapter.
Which to some, is another lesson learned from this dev after creating the first game.

You're welcome ladies :winkytongue:

Reactions: Enyos

SageOfHentai

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone get the feeling that Sophie may be having a crush on Melody (maybe she's bi or lesbian). I might be way off with my presumptions but I just can't help thinking otherwise with the way she's been acting lately.

Reactions: Enyos
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes