4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Absolutely awesome update, I'm really happy that MC's and Melody's relationship is now moving forward quite nicely, it feels like a proper love story really, and flows naturally at a very nice pace ;P

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just love this VN, absolutely amazing, and it was MrDots' DMD that got me into this world, over half a year ago and been in it ever since, so I knew to expect quality from the dev, only, he has been vastly improving ever since with Melody, but by no means is DMD bad, oh no, it remains one of my all time favorites to this day ;P

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is, by far, the best woman in the game with Izzy coming a very close second.

Amy has a gorgeous character model and a great character. I can't find a single downside to dating her whereas Izzy has her job which means mostly a long distance relationship and those rarely ever work.

It's a shame the game lacks more mature characters. Hopefully Bethany has a redemption route, i'd be interested to see that. My third playthrough is for Bec but that's more of a wanting to see what she was like than anything else. If Beth gets a proper route i'd swap Becs out for her.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I do not disagree with any of the Amy fans out there. Or the Becca fans. Or the Izzy fans. And especially the Sophia fans! (Bethany fans can get bent, though. WTF?).

Through the first few updates I remember thinking, "Aww man, is this gonna be one of those games where you're on rails with one girl even though the others are more interesting?"

But this update converted me. I'm ALL IN on Melody.

Will I enjoy playing the path where the MC gently tells Melody, "Ummm, Let's be just friends..." and bangs the others? Fuck yes! Gimme some Amy, some Becca, and more Izzy.

But after this update, I'm cool being focused on Melody. There's a just-taboo-enough-not-to-be-weird sweetness about the relationship, and the reasons that things will take time to progress make sense. There's something so sexy about a girl who wants to be fucked but has reasons to be reluctant.... and it's the MC's goal to break through those barriers. Plus, she's smoking hot and adorable as well. I might be in love with pixels....

MedicalCrown88

Jul 20, 2018
Hi.

How do I find the 20$ version of the game?

Just become a patron member and you are my first person I have ever donated to as far as I can remember

Greetings from Sweden

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(Bethany fans can get bent, though. WTF?)
There are only 3 women in the game, beggers can't be choosers.

I'm not into younger girls at all. Melody has the younger sister vibe that i'd probably argue with for stealing my bra's. Sophia looks far too young, i'd be worried about jail more than anything and while I like Bec for her maturity, she is still only young.

That leaves me with Amy and Izzy but I don't get the Bethany hate. People mention her cheating but there is no proof then they complain she's seeing someone else when MC was balls deep in Izzy mere hours later than chasing any pussy he got a sniff of.

She may well be a bitch but he's hardly a saint.

Reactions: sotorojo

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I do not disagree with any of the Amy fans out there. Or the Becca fans. Or the Izzy fans. And especially the Sophia fans! (Bethany fans can get bent, though. WTF?).

Through the first few updates I remember thinking, "Aww man, is this gonna be one of those games where you're on rails with one girl even though the others are more interesting?"

But this update converted me. I'm ALL IN on Melody.

Will I enjoy playing the path where the MC gently tells Melody, "Ummm, Let's be just friends..." and bangs the others? Fuck yes! Gimme some Amy, some Becca, and more Izzy.

But after this update, I'm cool being focused on Melody. There's a just-taboo-enough-not-to-be-weird sweetness about the relationship, and the reasons that things will take time to progress make sense. There's something so sexy about a girl who wants to be fucked but has reasons to be reluctant.... and it's the MC's goal to break through those barriers. Plus, she's smoking hot and adorable as well. I might be in love with pixels....
Yeah, for me it was also this particular update that really decided it for me; it really is Melody I'm going for, for the same reasons as you mentioned, and I think that she's never been more sexier than this update, not to mention absolutely gorgeous, i.e. around the end when Melody appeared in that lingerie she bought as a surprise for MC, my jaw dropped to the floor and started drooling, was like "Hot DAMN!", haha ;P
Plus I really love her personality and it's been a pleasure watching her grow as a person, it's been a marvelous journey, and it of course isn't over, and I just love it how natural her and MC's relationship feels, more natural than with any other girl, although it's pretty great with Becca too, all things considering.

Melody, Izzy, Amy and Becca, them my ladies, but I must have one route purely focused on Melody, I want the perfect ending with her :)

Reactions: Enyos

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
does the code for the lewd gallery change with every update?
Ive never gotten it to work for me but it seems like its constantly changing from what ive read on this thread.
Anyone have the code? i wanna make sure ive gotten everything possible.
And btw I absolutely loved this update. this game is just amazing. ive caught myself multiple times just listening to the music, Great Game!

Reactions: lang25
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes