4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This update, in terms of Melody was AWESOME!!!!
She's just amazing, so beautiful!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is progressing so good, and I can't wait for the other path (and the other girls) to be developed down the line

One thing, if the devs read this. I mentioned it before, but I'll do it again hehe. When doing full body renders (which are AWESOME), I wish you didn't cut the feet from the frame!. Besides me beign a fetish guy, I also find it annoying to see the whole body, but not 100% of it. It's my only complain of the game :p

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
But there is an even better twist.
Still the game is high quality novel and pleasant to play through.
Good game, but high quality novel it is not. Just look at the 2 exhibits in the last version alone: A) Melodys train of thought while making out with the MC. Whom the fuck has this massive train of thought while being drunk and horny?? B) The Mutual underwear masturbation is just LOL....The only time I heard of something like this happen is to a friend when we were 13 years old....Something like that is just very silly and does not happen in real life and certainly not to 2 grown adults whom are behaving they have just reached puberty. The entire dynamic between the MC is just very Awkward. In the last case it is gameplay overriding narrative, because the game designer does not want to give the main selling point of the game early and lose patreons.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Your apartment (with Xianne)
• Agree (something sexual will happen between you
and Xianne in a future update)
• Refuse (choosing this ends anything sexual
happening between you and Xianne. Also, choosing this option
enhances your chances of having a perfect ending with Melody in the
future)
• Hug her/Kiss her
Something Im missing. I dont get agree or refuse, I just get Hug her/kiss her??

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Good game, but high quality novel it is not. Just look at the 2 exhibits in the last version alone: A) Melodys train of thought while making out with the MC. Whom the fuck has this massive train of thought while being drunk and horny?? B) The Mutual underwear masturbation is just LOL....The only time I heard of something like this happen is to a friend when we were 13 years old....Something like that is just very silly and does not happen in real life and certainly not to 2 grown adults whom are behaving they have just reached puberty. The entire dynamic between the MC is just very Awkward. In the last case it is gameplay overriding narrative, because the game designer does not want to give the main selling point of the game early and lose patreons.
Ok so how would you have dealt with those scenes/situations? What would you have written?

I really hope that's not the case... It would be a massive plot twist and ruin the game for many of us who don't like that kind of content...
Obviously not impossible but unlikely? Apart from the odds of that happening, also right at the beginning you'd think that MrDots would add a line that aunt Amy looked similar to an ex when they first met?

Your apartment (with Xianne)
• Agree (something sexual will happen between you
and Xianne in a future update)
• Refuse (choosing this ends anything sexual
happening between you and Xianne. Also, choosing this option
enhances your chances of having a perfect ending with Melody in the
future)
• Hug her/Kiss her
Something Im missing. I dont get agree or refuse, I just get Hug her/kiss her??

Reactions: Enyos

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
This update is awesome.. And to be honest at least they're adding good content with each one... But seriously... Is this game ever gonna go further than v0.0.0.0.0.0006?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It seems that some past save points can't be opened with 0.0.6 correctly...my last savepoint for 0.05 couldn't be opened(silent error) but the one just before it could, so I started from there. Savepoints from older points are hit and miss and either
(1) loads the game at the correct scene,
(2) loads the game at a different point in the timeline and acts as if I never saw the dialog before (can't skip previously displayed dialog)
or
(3) throws an error screen that can't be Ignored to continue

I posted similar information at the Discord, too.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm assuming you didn't get the happy ending with Xianne during the massage? It's either that you needed to get the happy ending or it seems to be a bug.
I have two sets of saves and the one where Xianne gives a happy ending leads to the Accept/Refuse point, while the other path doesn't (need to) bother with that choice.

Reactions: Safetydummy

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Good game, but high quality novel it is not. Just look at the 2 exhibits in the last version alone: A) Melodys train of thought while making out with the MC. Whom the fuck has this massive train of thought while being drunk and horny??
I had a flashback to college, where I was half-drunk and going through almost the same conflicted reasoning after finally getting alone time with a girl I had been crushing on for awhile. Regret of my life, I eventually paused the festivities from going to full-bore sexcapades and could follow what Melody was fighting with internally for this scene. Like her, I had emotional baggage, too.

B) The Mutual underwear masturbation is just LOL....The only time I heard of something like this happen is to a friend when we were 13 years old....Something like that is just very silly and does not happen in real life and certainly not to 2 grown adults whom are behaving they have just reached puberty.
The whole point is that Melody has deeper feelings for the MC than prior guys and wanted to reset how she had been on autopilot since having a bad time feeling too sexually pressured to perform by a former boyfriend. Some of us did A LOT of dry humping and through-clothes foreplay beyond our teen years, you know. I found this to be consistent with her prior thoughts and reservations, like a line being crossed to full-on sex was still worrying her emotionally in how she might handle it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi guys, I just downloaded the updated version, and when I tried to load in my saved games from the last version, there is an error message: "An exception has occured - Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?" Please help me, what can I do to continue the story? THX!
Per the Discord channel, this is happening to lots of people. You could find a save that doesn't crash when loading and start from there or literally start the whole game over. There was talk on the Discord that they are using a new version of Ren'Py which might be part of the problem in 0.06 savepoint loading.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This game, I swear. It gets me every time, wanting for more! I've only done my 'Melody-Only' save for now since apparently there's no follow-up scenes for rejecting Melody yet. Their relationship is blossoming fantastically—much better paced than DMD that's for sure. I was certain we'd finally reach the climax by the end of the update but I guess MrDots' "speciality" strikes again. Understandable, since Melody is only about half way through her relationship meter. It's going to be a painful 2 month wait so see what happens next now that Bethany has entered the game once again. That's a pretty good cliffhanger to end off on. :biggrin:
Oh well, DMD is next month! I look forward to it almost as much as Melody.

By the by, did anyone find any nods, references, or cameos from Dating my Daughter in this update? Often there's a subtle one that appears but I didn't notice anything this time. I could easily just have missed it though... :coldsweat:

screenshot0044.png

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
My save files won't load. Please, someone tell me they're working on fix it. I don't want to restart all over again; I have 15 pages of save files. I'm so pissed that if I have to restart I might suspend my patronage.

Reactions: dav121

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Somnus That would be overreacting, I think. Just go into Preferences, enable Skip Unseen Text, start a new game. Press tab or hold down ctrl on your keyboard. Can be up to new content in 10 minutes.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes