4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

megacct

May 15, 2017
missed this pic in lewd gallery,what a great easter egg :p

View attachment 206533
I caught that immediately upon seeing it.. with DMD having a special place in my heart, it's one of my favorites of the recent lewds. Really hoping that, when Melody finally draws to a close, it finishes off with a subtle subtext that many of us may come to expect from a work by Mr Dots..

Reactions: wrx21

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
she looks perfect in everything and without.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so yeah pretty awesome update, and this time i played it from the beginning so damn long playthrough and melody path very satisfying

Someone posted this earlier -

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
ok I know this is a bit nit picky and all, and I know that it is around the christmas holiday when this new version came out. but seriously? unless this universe has a really different sense of time or seasons are different, how in the world is it almost christmas when summer only ended a week ago......

other than that, this was an awesome update and love all the events that happen and its good to see how all the choices are starting to add up and create different paths. Im totally going to be replaying this soon to see the different story changes with different choices.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I noticed on their patreon say Melody v0.0.8 will be release in February 23rd, 2019. So it look like Melody still on schedule despite they are taking one month break? Or could it be they just forgot to update the description.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I noticed on their patreon say Melody v0.0.8 will be release in February 23rd, 2019. So it look like Melody still on schedule despite they are taking one month break? Or could it be they just forgot to update the description.
Most likely the will update Dating my Daughter next, this is why Melody update is scheduled for February.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
official announcement:
there will be NO update on January (neither Melody, nor DMD) because they take a break (well deserved)
the next updates are sheduled for:
Mid-to-late February - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DMD

for further and/or detailed information you may also visit us on discord

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
its kind of hinted at in this release too. as at the end melody does mention that the next holiday that is coming up is valentines day. so it'll be around then that it'll come out.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, after checking out some of the reviews i decided to play this game for the first time and after 3 episodes.. damn, i think Amy is the only character in this game that i don't feel like a total creep.
Many character models look 12 or even less, but i guess this is that type of a game, sadly reviews i read didnt mention that. :rolleyes:
I don't know what 12 year old girls look like in your world, but in mine they don't have the titties that most of these girls do.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know what 12 year old girls look like in your world, but in mine they don't have the titties that most of these girls do.
Well, im talking about overall models, how young they look from the get go.

Bigger titties for these type characters don't make them look older it's just a work around to up her age to 18 in the description at the beginning of the game to avoid legal and patreon problems and shiet.
The little lesbian Melody friend don't even have like you said ''the titties that most of these girls do'', so it's even worse.

But since this topic is a sensitive one in this game thread it's better to not beat the dead horse and leave it at that, i think that a little tag of whatever the fuck you call that, a loli or something would fix many of these repeatable conversations in the future.

Reactions: Cico8

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
anyone have a save upto end of 0.6 with all character paths unlocked and all character into you, i seem to have lost my saves, and the save i do seem to have i load and just comes up with a roleback error

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anyone have a save upto end of 0.6 with all character paths unlocked and all character into you, i seem to have lost my saves, and the save i do seem to have i load and just comes up with a roleback error
this should be one right at beginning of week8, all paths open, and Melody on way to be a global star

Reactions: bjf69

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
then something at your pc is wrong - this savegame is tested and used by several other user (also by myself).
I suggest do clean your PC from all old stuff (including appdata folder) and make a fresh install of game

Reactions: bjf69
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes