4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

d@lt0n

Oct 1, 2018
Pretty good story, although it's quite linear and dialogue heavy. Spent hours reading through every line then caught myself spamming thinking "omggggggg so much talking and overthinking!"
Also the relationships are very teenagery... But I get why...

Reactions: DirtyMario

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
NO - false - that's not lewd gallery - but screens
Okay. You're right. I posted the wrong link. But the CGs for the entire game are posted, which would allow interested parties to view all the images from the game. So you could, I dunno, be more helpful and correct me with the right link instead of being a dick about it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
One question : weeks ago I finish the game with all girls path. If I do only Melody's path(and Amy that I can't refuse) change something in final game? (dialogues, scenes etc..)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
again wrong - I post my own screenshots ;)
I am fully aware you are posting your own screenshots. There is not a single screenshot you or anyone else could post that would not also be in the CG file. I was trying to let others know that a CG file exists, which would include all the images in the game, including, yes, the ones you would be able to make a screenshot of. You're very clever with your ability to capture and share screenshots. Everyone appreciates it.

I've uploaded the complete CG rip (not just the lewd gallery) here:

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
been waiting for an update for this for a while now, love this game and the story, i am also a musician (more a drummer than anything) but i also noticed that DMD had been updated not long ago, cant wait for the next update, great work Mr Dots
:)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Sophia is so damn cute, can't wait for an update that focuses more on her. I du
indeed - for example: Sophia:love:
View attachment 232599 :love:
43d.gif
I know right? Sophia is so damn cute, she's probably my favorite in the game. I can hardly wait for an update that focuses more on her.
Funny enough in both Melody and DMD i like more the best friends to the main girl, than i like the main girls themselves and i DO like the main girls don't get me wrong.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes