4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
NO - false - that's not lewd gallery - but screens
Okay. You're right. I posted the wrong link. But the CGs for the entire game are posted, which would allow interested parties to view all the images from the game. So you could, I dunno, be more helpful and correct me with the right link instead of being a dick about it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
One question : weeks ago I finish the game with all girls path. If I do only Melody's path(and Amy that I can't refuse) change something in final game? (dialogues, scenes etc..)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
again wrong - I post my own screenshots ;)
I am fully aware you are posting your own screenshots. There is not a single screenshot you or anyone else could post that would not also be in the CG file. I was trying to let others know that a CG file exists, which would include all the images in the game, including, yes, the ones you would be able to make a screenshot of. You're very clever with your ability to capture and share screenshots. Everyone appreciates it.

I've uploaded the complete CG rip (not just the lewd gallery) here:

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
been waiting for an update for this for a while now, love this game and the story, i am also a musician (more a drummer than anything) but i also noticed that DMD had been updated not long ago, cant wait for the next update, great work Mr Dots
:)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Sophia is so damn cute, can't wait for an update that focuses more on her. I du
indeed - for example: Sophia:love:
View attachment 232599 :love:
43d.gif
I know right? Sophia is so damn cute, she's probably my favorite in the game. I can hardly wait for an update that focuses more on her.
Funny enough in both Melody and DMD i like more the best friends to the main girl, than i like the main girls themselves and i DO like the main girls don't get me wrong.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
@Uwe Furtmustal

images = link to 1080p Lewd Gallery - Melody v0.0.6
Ok, I think I need to write it once more. I do NOT want v0.0.6 1080p Lewd Gallery, I was asking if somebody knows why is not there 1080p Lewd Gallery from version 0.0.7 (aka James Bond version) ... because there are a lot of new images in 0.0.7 Lewd gallery ... :)

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
MrDots and the team are back to work now
HearszAM (The Chief)Today at 3:35 AM

@Everyone Hey guys, MrDots and the team are back to work now, and there will be a new preview pic posted up on his Patreon wall tomorrow (about 10 hours from now).
Stay tuned
Yeaaaaa .......

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes