4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Say something about new update? what will be add?
You asked about both the saves and the update. I've answered your saves question and for the update I'm not sure. Best to wait for the teasers to come out. The team are on holidays this month.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You asked about both the saves and the update. I've answered your saves question and for the update I'm not sure. Best to wait for the teasers to come out. The team are on holidays this month.
sorry I did not want to be rude ;)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
sorry I did not want to be rude ;)
No you weren't rude. It's fine. So like the rest of us, best to wait for a little while till the teasers are released since the team are on holidays.

Reactions: Pitrik

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I was wondering : if the next update of Melody is on February, 23rd, do we have something by the end of January ?
DMD 0.21 was supposed to be released on February and Melody on January.
So, we have nothing on January, Melody on February and DMD on March, is that it ?

Jun 24, 2017
I was wondering : if the next update of Melody is on February, 23rd, do we have something by the end of January ?
DMD 0.21 was supposed to be released on February and Melody on January.
So, we have nothing on January, Melody on February and DMD on March, is that it ?
They're taking a break in January

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I didn't like that scene - totally came out of nowhere.

Some months ago when I first started playing Melody it was one of the first adult VNs I played - and I was blown away by the renders, the characters and the scale of the story.
Back then the game was easily worth 4 stars for me.

But by and by I got more and more annoyed by the long-drawn-out relationship between MC and Melody, meandering back and forth - they almost had sex at one point and suddenly they were like "Oh no, this is going too far too fast" blah blah.
As someone else mentioned before: The dev is turning sex with Melody into the ultimate goal instead of focussing on telling a compelling and coherent story.

And this scene? Ridiculous. Melody is a decent girl after all and why would she suddenly drive topless - because "it's so warm"? Eh, sure...

I still have Melody on my radar because I want to see how it ends, but for me it has declined to a 3 star game.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Some months ago when I first started playing Melody it was one of the first adult VNs I played - and I was blown away by the renders, the characters and the scale of the story.

But by and by I got more and more annoyed by the long-drawn-out relationship between MC and Melody, meandering back and forth - they almost had sex at one point and suddenly they were like "Oh no, this is going too far too fast" blah blah.
As someone else mentioned before, the dev is turning sex with Melody into the ultimate goal instead of focussing on telling a compelling and coherent story.

And this scene? Ridiculous. Melody is a decent girl after all and why would she suddenly drive topless - because "it's so warm"? Eh, sure...

I still have Melody on my radar, because I want to see how it ends, but for me it has declined to a 3 star game.
Well...Mr. Dots is good at drawing the story out, so expect meandering with the main girl.

Melody is a virgin. She's not sure she wants to stop being a virgin. Some hesitation and backtracking are to be expected.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017

As someone else mentioned before, the dev is turning sex with Melody into the ultimate goal instead of focussing on telling a compelling and coherent story.

And this scene? Ridiculous. Melody is a decent girl after all and why would she suddenly drive topless - because "it's so warm"?
Eh, sure...

I still have Melody on my radar, because I want to see how it ends, but for me it has declined to a 3 star game.
I agree with your take, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's declined to a 3 star game. The story went mediocre with how Melody (the character herself) was handled, and you're right that the sudden toplessness was bizarre, but the interactions with the other characters are still solidly written, even if not very deep. Given the great visuals it's still a 5/5 stars for me, but it's definitely closer to 4/5 than before.

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
I loled at the fourth wall poking line "It sometimes feels like there's not that many people living in this town."

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
Oh a few typing oops I've seen, Hope this helps you squash these lil spelling bugs....
"And I get the feeling that she will try to convince MC to leave with him, back to where he came from."
MC: If it's okay by you, do think I could maybe call you right now?"
MC: "Tegardless if you and your team decide not to sign her to your label after she performs here tonight."
MC "I will do. Thanks again Hank."
These are the ones i saw, hope this helps.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Heh, I was so hyped for new Melody updates, that I skipped v0.0.6 (last played v0.0.5) to have more content to play, then James Bond update came out so I wanted to finally play ... but I totally forgot during christmas and now, only one month to next update, I still have 2 versions to play! YAY! Win-Win :D

Reactions: pim0 and smokebox
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes