4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You should totally spoiler tag all these because IIRC you don't really see much of Melody until a few weeks in game time.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
You gonna kill us with your pics. Another month before release.... I want to sleep until 23 february

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Can I delete the previous versions to play the newest one without losing old saves?
From time to time, I find that various updates do not transfer old saves. Now I ALWAYS check the update 'load' section to see if old saves transferred. If not, I try to find the old version saves, and copy them to the proper file in the update. I then verify THAT THEY WORK in the update. If they do, ONLY THEN will I delete the old version.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can I delete the previous versions to play the newest one without losing old saves?
Yes, renpy stores the saves in two different places, one in the game folder and another in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes, renpy stores the saves in two different places, one in the game folder and another in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
Hasn't Melody suffered from the Persistent issues too?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hasn't Melody suffered from the Persistent issues too?
I delete the previous version every update before playing the new one and I don't remember any save issues unlike with DMD.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I delete the previous version every update before playing the new one and I don't remember any save issues unlike with DMD.
Definitely remember with the last update that you couldn't load saves right at the end of v0.06 but if you had older saves then it worked. Hence my Persistent question. Sure it wasn't as big of an issue as DMD's saves though.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I have to restart game with new update? What new things will add the update?( I hope something with Sophia, maybe a threesome with melody) I considered Melody my favorite game... I fall in love with Melody character but also other characters like Izzy Amy (milf ❤) Becca Sophia are awesome

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I have to restart game with new update? What new things will add the update?( I hope something with Sophia, maybe a threesome with melody) I considered Melody my favorite game... I fall in love with Melody character but also other characters like Izzy Amy (milf ❤) Becca Sophia are awesome
No. You can either transfer your "save" folder within the "game" folder from your old version over to the new version or just delete your old version when you start the new version and the saves "should" be there. There might be an issue which is what I was speaking with @Ragnar with but I find it's safer to have a copy of your save folder just in case your saves don't load in the new version.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
I do not kill ...
View attachment 227380
The only hunting that I want to do with Melody is for the diabolical dust bunnies hiding in her bedroom. I think I would pay special attention to searching her navel and nearby areas in her 'nether' neighborhood, so to speak. My eyesight not being as good as I would like, I would depend HEAVILY on my vacuum tongue...I'm just sayin'!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No. You can either transfer your "save" folder within the "game" folder from your old version over to the new version or just delete your old version when you start the new version and the saves "should" be there. There might be an issue which is what I was speaking with @Ragnar with but I find it's safer to have a copy of your save folder just in case your saves don't load in the new version.
Say something about new update? what will be add?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes