4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe he hopes the MC will walk in and catch Melody in bed with Arnold. Yeah, he is just her step-dad, but Patreon still classifies that as incest.
Come on man ACChhh that sent chills down my spine and almost puked up dinner ewwwwww

Reactions: Enyos

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry, I just didn't want the pro-incest crowd forgetting about Arnold. But I agree with you, imagine how I felt as I was typing it! :sick::)
Besides Patreon not allowing any incest, this may or may have been an option - and if an option, Arnold may or may not have been rendered more attractively.

Reactions: Enyos

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I was thinking that if the MC takes the route that opens up relations with some of the girls other than Melody, it's only fair to show Melody with other guys, you know, since her name is the game title after all. Maybe the MC can eventually get her back from the other guys by the end of the game and realize that she was really the one for him after all. You know, after he see's her with the step dad or back with the douche boyfriend, or doing it with the record producer or something and starts getting jealous. That way we could also see more scenes with the other girls and the MC as well by playing 2 different games on the different routes. It's a win - win in an alternate universe kind of way. :D(y)

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Oh my god! I absolutely loved this game! There's just soo much content in the story, unlike many of the other adult VN's that we have been seeing these days! Can't wait for the next releases.

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
are there any xianne scenes? was it only the hj
You have to wait for the upcoming releases for more possibilites, or atleast that's what the walkthrough said.

Speaking of Xianne, her aunt Akiko is clearly Japanese, however doesn't the name Xianne sound more like Chinese? :p

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
hm... just started this game , i played lots of games but i think this game has the best looking girls by the far . Looking forward to it .

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I was thinking that if the MC takes the route that opens up relations with some of the girls other than Melody, it's only fair to show Melody with other guys, you know, since her name is the game title after all. Maybe the MC can eventually get her back from the other guys by the end of the game and realize that she was really the one for him after all. You know, after he see's her with the step dad or back with the douche boyfriend, or doing it with the record producer or something and starts getting jealous.
Dear god pls no.
I almost broke out in a cold sweat the second that music producer showed up. I really don't like anyone talking to my bitch Lady. Female. Princess. You know what I'm talking about. And if she gets back together with Steve even for a minute he can keep her.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Dear god pls no.
I almost broke out in a cold sweat the second that music producer showed up. I really don't like anyone talking to my bitch Lady. Female. Princess. You know what I'm talking about. And if she gets back together with Steve even for a minute he can keep her.

Damn music producers! Thinking they can take whatever and whomever they want!!
In the words of The Darkness, "Get your hands off of my woman, motherfuckkkkkkker!!!" :giggle: 1j8w.gif

Reactions: DirtyMario

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
You have to wait for the upcoming releases for more possibilites, or atleast that's what the walkthrough said.

Speaking of Xianne, her aunt Akiko is clearly Japanese, however doesn't the name Xianne sound more like Chinese? :p
the name Xianne is of Unknown origin and means "Gift of God", i think Xian is Chinese but this days have no relevance even superstars give exotic names for their kids . Regarding the next update you guys think we finally get Melody v-card or we still have to wait until April ... since in march would be DmD update .

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Regarding the next update you guys think we finally get Melody v-card or we still have to wait until April ... since in march would be DmD update .
I'm not too familiar with that particular developers style of pacing yet, but I doubt that. The teasing and self confidence issues towards the end of this update already felt almost comical. I mean sure, after more than a week of kissy kissy touchy feely you can never be sure if someone will really tolerate a fully clothed neck massage from you, better think up a 15 box monologue about how awkward it is.

Plus if this was any other type of media, now would be the perfect time to pop the drama arc where the MC fucks something up (apparently for the first time in his life) and the love interest dips and is mad at him for about a week or four until he can redeem himself and gets to victory drill.

Reactions: Enyos and andupreda

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
oh wow that countdown is tough to look at :)
i hope mrdots and rest of the guys are having good vacation and that next update will blow us away

Reactions: pim0
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes