4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Paman

Nov 21, 2018
I've played the 0.6 version, but I lost my save files. Could anybody please upload a savefile, which brings me somewhere close to the end of v0.6 so I dont have to click it to the point where I left? Thanks

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I don't have any sound in the game ( ye i chcked the windows volume and the options and its all maxed up). Anyone else?
The only sound on this game is when Mel or Mc is playing a tune.BUT for the time being, you canonly hear what Mel sings and plays till the end of this ep. When the record producer watches her play.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
While that might be true aswell, i downloaded another 2 games where I don't have any sound ( like Glamour). Yet, in others, like Milf City, I do have it. It's weird..
I haven't played Glamour but Milf City should have sounds. Try downloading Depraved Awakening and see if you get any sound in their main menu? If not then there's something on your side (Maybe a driver update needed). Melody only has limited sounds.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I've played the 0.6 version, but I lost my save files. Could anybody please upload a savefile, which brings me somewhere close to the end of v0.6 so I dont have to click it to the point where I left? Thanks
just play the game bud wack to your magazines

browly22

Jan 7, 2019
i have Melody-0.05-Extras-pc-crunched, i have the saved data there, but i download Melody-0.07-win version to continue, how can i play the save data from 0.05 to 0.07,

i tried copy the save data from folder game to another but no work,
when i loaded its back to main menu.

plis helpme

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
i have Melody-0.05-Extras-pc-crunched, i have the saved data there, but i download Melody-0.07-win version to continue, how can i play the save data from 0.05 to 0.07,

i tried copy the save data from folder game to another but no work,
when i loaded its back to main menu.

plis helpme
try using an older save ... my latest save didn't work either, but the previous one did

Reactions: icesun

BillT52

May 6, 2018
Melody is my main girl, but if I have to choose between her an Becca, I don't know what I'll do. What blew me away in this update was seeing her in a series of scenes, first with her glasses, no makeup, and in fully covered clothing, looking pretty. But then WOW in a sexy dress, no glasses and makeup. And then the picture of her lying in bed naked was so sexy and beautiful she made me forget all about Melody. Here's hoping there will be an ending where I can have both of these gorgeous girls as my girlfriends.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Can't fucking wait another month. I've downloaded some of the worst stupidest games I've ever seen. Can anyone please put out a game of caliber of Melody,DmD Or a couple others that might not be welcomed in this thread but are good! Shit it's either great shit or nothing...

Reactions: drowsy and jBFtw

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well damn, I might need some help over here.
My game looks kind of bad, like all the renders are severely compressed. JPG artifacting and everything. I must admit I first downloaded the compressed version to see if I would like the game, but when I did I deleted the old folder and replaced it with the full size one. The compressed renders aren't even on my system anymore so I have no idea what the problem seems to be here. Am I missing something? My game folder is 2.94gb, can anyone confirm that?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@Kevelaaa I don't know how to help you, but I can tell you that my uncompressed game folder is just 2.34GB while having no issues. I'd redownload and test again if I were in your position.

Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Nvm I got it to work. Redownloading didn't do the trick, I had to get rid of all my saves and start a new game. I have no idea whats going on to be honest, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Anyways. On with the fapping story.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Why? The only two relatives in this game are Melody and her Aunt... And you can't have both of them in the same time.
Maybe he hopes the MC will walk in and catch Melody in bed with Arnold. Yeah, he is just her step-dad, but Patreon still classifies that as incest.

Jpfx

Jun 28, 2018
well, I am still convinced Melody is his daughter from his fling with the groupie. So no patch needed :)

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Guys can somebody tells why on the official page (patreon) release date of 0.8v is in February 23rd? Just WTF? I mean first Milfy City is just on 15% like in 20 days(wich means 0.6v will come around like in late April or so) and now this... that`s just sad:cautious::cautious:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Guys can somebody tells why on the official page (patreon) release date of 0.8v is in February 23rd? Just WTF? I mean first Milfy City is just on 15% like in 20 days(wich means 0.6v will come around like in late April or so) and now this... that`s just sad:cautious::cautious:
What rock have you been hiding under during Christmas and New Years??

Just about everyone else knows that MrDots and his team are currently on their four week break, and will resume working around the 23rd of this month, hence why the next update is February 23rd.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes