4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
all i want is to consider (JUST to consider) about pledging even this is a free piracy website. My personal opinion is to pay whom is worth to be payed - not more. And this all just can be possible (imho) if all are satisfied by playing through the game(s)
That's fair and hope there's more patrons coming on board. Either way thanks for your help!

Shh. As you can see I've removed the bit about you being a mod so it doesn't stay here. Best to edit my quote and your posts then I'll get rid of this after.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Walg just to pick up your suggestion: i have changed my Signature - and btw: i am no moderator - i am Administrator ;)
Awesome sig and sorry for unintentionally insulting you. You're even more important :LOL:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh fine :LOL: We'll just remember in all its glory you're a volunteer admin then. No biggie. We'll just come bug you asking when's the next release :p:LOL:
Mid-to-late February - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DMD

Reactions: Enyos

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
EDIT: Ignore me, just found a post suggesting to go back a few saves if you have multiple and it worked, odd how older saves in the same version load just fine.
Is there any way for the saves from 0.0.4 to be made compatible for 0.0.7 that anyone is aware of?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Cant install the android versión, do you guys have an idea why?
with that information you have given us? -> NO

"can not install game" .... its nearly the same as if i would ask you "I can not start my car - do you know why"?
There are unlimited reasons that could cause your problem

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Int he last update in the folder called music the file says it is called country song.
ok - gimme some time - i will check this out for you
maybe its a few days because i dont know when i reach one of the dev because of their vacation.
but you will get feedback as soon as i got it

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Int he last update in the folder called music the file says it is called country song.
ups - i got the info faster than i expected, but nevertheless i have to disapoint you :cry:
the answer i got from the dev who used this song:
"I had someone else ask me but I couldn't locate where I got it from.
The only thing I do know was that it had no title and was used in some amateur comp."
so again sorry - i really would like to give you further info.
Maybe use some "song-detection-software" to find it out?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
ok - gimme some time - i will check this out for you
maybe its a few days because i dont know when i reach one of the dev because of their vacation.
but you will get feedback as soon as i got it
If it was HearszAM then he messaged me on Discord when i asked on Discord about the song and told me he could not find it.
That sucks but maybe someone can come across my message and tell me.
I have no cell phone to use a software to find the song.
Thanks anyway!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes