4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

hummingway

Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 211025
Happy New Year 2019!

Hi guys,
I’d like to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Below this post, you’ll find a few special pictures of Melody and her friends, especially for you!

If you did not know already, starting today I’ll be pausing the billing for the month of January.

So this will mean that all my current patrons will not be charged during the entire month. I know that some of you kindly would have been happy to pledge to me anyway, but I feel that doing this is only fair to those who are on a tight budget (especially after the Christmas period!), but still want to support our games.

I am very much of the belief that all game creators should be paid for their work in exchange for the games that they make. But at the same time, I also believe you shouldn’t be paid if you’re not doing any major work on them either.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out during this year.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank the guys that earlier this year created and also run the unofficial Discord “Mr.Dots” fan channel (TriangleGM and HyperServer).

Thanks so much guys! All your work, feedback and help to new and existing members is very much appreciated.

To our ideas guy Jeff Steel, your contributions to both games have been immense these past couple of years. We are at most times, completely in your debt for helping us out in a way that most people can’t, or more importantly wouldn’t.

A lot of the best stuff in our games, that rarely gets mentioned is mainly because of your input and encouragement. So, a huge thanks as well mate!

A special thanks to our writers that have contributed this year (and even the year before). Gaetano, who hasn’t been available as much this year but was responsible for some of the best moments of Chapter 1 in our first game, a big thanks to you was well. And you are welcome back at any time to come work with my team and I again!

So that’s it for now guys. I'll try to respond to all my unanswered private messages and questions during my break time :D
Happy New Year, stay safe and I’ll be in touch again in a few week's time!

Enjoy the pictures
MrDots

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Hey man, don't want to ruin your new year. But someone's redistributing your content and makes serious money for it. Here's .

Reactions: Centurion

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sorry about that!.
Luckily, this community has a lot of games to help ease the pain meanwhile
belive me i tried. the only thing that would make me happy right now is @veqvil game and we all know how that situation looks like.
I'll replay Melody prob once or twice in the next month and a half NP lol
that doesnt help me either, how many times can you play same game? better is to just forget about it for the next couple of months

Reactions: LP83

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
LMAO, Mr. Dots sure put that "once bitten" Easter egg in there. I was rolling when I read that. Those older players will understand this post. The younger ones will have to watch an old Jim Carey movie to figure it out. Once again great job!

Reactions: Les_Riggs

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its tempting to think the New Years DMD group image has hints of foreshadowing.
Georgina and Kassandra for instance. G was a model so its possible she and K crossed paths and there is a history with them. D will be modeling for K, if G is shooting D's photo shoot maybe a D+K+G.
However I don't see Margo +Jennifer action. Nothing has even remotely hinted at this.

Anyone else want to see D and G have a boob fight? LOL

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really don't care bout Dmd anymore,I'm into Melody cause it's so much more beliveable and don't got a retarted daughter who can't give you change for a dollar. I know I'm being harsh. But Hell whats the better game. Melody hands down! Ohh I used to wait with my hands on ass for DMD to come out, but that changed when 1st EP of Mel. came out. Nothing against anyone but my thoughts.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes