4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm on a Mac and for some reason the "H" key doesn't work for hiding the user interface. It's worked on other games. Does anyone have a solution for this?
It works for me. Have you changed any of the scripts?

But...I'm not getting any music. I did up to 0.5, but from 0.6 on I get nothing. Yes, the sound files are there, and yes I can play them outside the game.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
O.K I have had some time to kill and I was wondering 'bout this for a while. I don't want to start another age war or anything by any means. But something seemed fucked up to me. Melissa who was Melodys mom died when Mel was 15 she is now 19. Amy who is Melissa's YOUNGER sister is 31. So that means Amy was 12 when Melody was born. SO how the fuck old was Mels Mom? Mel say's at the dinner table with MC that Denice Hoplin gave her mom that guitar while being a backup singer for her. Ok that must be Janis Joplin, who died on Oct.4 1970 heroin O/D. Now for Mel's mom to be old enough to sing backup in the '60's and'70's she would be in her 70's if still alive. Fuck I'm 48 I was born the same year Joplin died. I don't think Mc is that old or that REALLY is weird between them two. But love the game and don't give a flying fuck how old they are. But something is messed up.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
O.K I have had some time to kill and I was wondering 'bout this for a while. I don't want to start another age war or anything by any means. But something seemed fucked up to me. Melissa who was Melodys mom died when Mel was 15 she is now 19. Amy who is Melissa's YOUNGER sister is 31. So that means Amy was 12 when Melody was born. SO how the fuck old was Mels Mom? Mel say's at the dinner table with MC that Denice Hoplin gave her mom that guitar while being a backup singer for her. Ok that must be Janis Joplin, who died on Oct.4 1970 heroin O/D. Now for Mel's mom to be old enough to sing backup in the '60's and'70's she would be in her 70's if still alive. Fuck I'm 48 I was born the same year Joplin died. I don't think Mc is that old or that REALLY is weird between them two. But love the game and don't give a flying fuck how old they are. But something is messed up.
your age counting and calculations are correct, but you miss one important fact: there is nowhere told whats the actual year of the game.
overall its just fact, that amy was 12 at Melodys birth (-> Melissa was older than 12 - not more).
All other thoughts about are pure imaginations of you. Let me give an example: if the story would happen 1995, Melissa would have been around 40 at her death.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
your age counting and calculations are correct, but you miss one important fact: there is nowhere told whats the actual year of the game.
overall its just fact, that amy was 12 at Melodys birth (-> Melissa was older than 12 - not more).
All other thoughts about are pure imaginations of you. Let me give an example: if the story would happen 1995, Melissa would have been around 40 at her death.
I not arguing or nuttin but in '95 you didn't have skype and texting was difficult if I remember correctly. But I don't really remember most of the '90's. LOL

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I not arguing or nuttin but in '95 you didn't have skype and texting was difficult if I remember correctly. But I don't really remember most of the '90's. LOL
When Melody was being imagined before the first render, and because it takes place prior to DMD, there was discussion on using more “dated” backgrounds. Unfortunately, there was not enough of a selection to do that. So, Melody still takes place in an alternate world with echoes of Earth. Take the timeline suggested but the basic tech is about the same. :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When Melody was being imagined before the first render, and because it takes place prior to DMD, there was discussion on using more “dated” backgrounds. Unfortunately, there was not enough of a selection to do that. So, Melody still takes place in an alternate world with echoes of Earth. Take the timeline suggested but the basic tech is about the same. :)
It seems that I completely missed hints - or outright statements - that Melody takes place before DMD.

We saw Amy (and presumably Arthur) in the club on DMD Day 19, with a sign listing Melody performing at 10PM that evening. Sure, that could be after the current point in time for the Melody VN thus far - but Amy didn't look any older than she has up until now. So, I figure it can't be more than a decade gap between the two stories, at best (i.e., given how obvious aging would be for someone of Amy's potential current age).

Reactions: JeefZ

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still think that the game is not even the half so far from the full release. Happy New Year, everyone! <3

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
hello, I have the indicator of counting points of relationship that disappears. How can we make it reappear?
Thank you

Nadiel

Jun 25, 2017
it happens week 6 Melody in the shower, during animation where she masturbates. the level relationship disappears and he did not reappear

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
new year.jpg
Happy New Year 2019!

Hi guys,
I’d like to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Below this post, you’ll find a few special pictures of Melody and her friends, especially for you!

If you did not know already, starting today I’ll be pausing the billing for the month of January.

So this will mean that all my current patrons will not be charged during the entire month. I know that some of you kindly would have been happy to pledge to me anyway, but I feel that doing this is only fair to those who are on a tight budget (especially after the Christmas period!), but still want to support our games.

I am very much of the belief that all game creators should be paid for their work in exchange for the games that they make. But at the same time, I also believe you shouldn’t be paid if you’re not doing any major work on them either.

Thanks to everyone who helped me out during this year.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank the guys that earlier this year created and also run the unofficial Discord “Mr.Dots” fan channel (TriangleGM and HyperServer).

Thanks so much guys! All your work, feedback and help to new and existing members is very much appreciated.

To our ideas guy Jeff Steel, your contributions to both games have been immense these past couple of years. We are at most times, completely in your debt for helping us out in a way that most people can’t, or more importantly wouldn’t.

A lot of the best stuff in our games, that rarely gets mentioned is mainly because of your input and encouragement. So, a huge thanks as well mate!

A special thanks to our writers that have contributed this year (and even the year before). Gaetano, who hasn’t been available as much this year but was responsible for some of the best moments of Chapter 1 in our first game, a big thanks to you was well. And you are welcome back at any time to come work with my team and I again!

So that’s it for now guys. I'll try to respond to all my unanswered private messages and questions during my break time :D
Happy New Year, stay safe and I’ll be in touch again in a few week's time!

Enjoy the pictures
MrDots

DOWNLOAD LINK:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 211025
Happy New Year 2019!

Hi guys,

Below this post, you’ll find a few special pictures of Melody and her friends, especially for you!

If you did not know already, starting today I’ll be pausing the billing for the month of January.

So this will mean that all my current patrons will not be charged during the entire month. I know that some of you kindly would have been happy to pledge to me anyway, but I feel that doing this is only fair to those who are on a tight budget (especially after the Christmas period!), but still want to support our games.

I am very much of the belief that all game creators should be paid for their work in exchange for the games that they make. But at the same time, I also believe you shouldn’t be paid if you’re not doing any major work on them either.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank the guys that earlier this year created and also run the unofficial Discord “Mr.Dots” fan channel (TriangleGM and HyperServer).

Thanks so much guys! All your work, feedback and help to new and existing members is very much appreciated.

To our ideas guy Jeff Steel, your contributions to both games have been immense these past couple of years. We are at most times, completely in your debt for helping us out in a way that most people can’t, or more importantly wouldn’t.

A lot of the best stuff in our games, that rarely gets mentioned is mainly because of your input and encouragement. So, a huge thanks as well mate!

A special thanks to our writers that have contributed this year (and even the year before). Gaetano, who hasn’t been available as much this year but was responsible for some of the best moments of Chapter 1 in our first game, a big thanks to you was well. And you are welcome back at any time to come work with my team and I again!

So that’s it for now guys. I'll try to respond to all my unanswered private messages and questions during my break time :D

Enjoy the pictures
MrDots

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Yay @Jeff Steel !

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 211025
Happy New Year 2019!

Hi guys,

Enjoy the pictures
MrDots

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Happy new year indeed :love::love::love:!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Technically, the er, liquids in those Melody New Year 2019 shots were far improved over what MrDots' production was using recently in both games. Nice to see little improvements here and there, even through a neat gift like this package .

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 211025
Happy New Year 2019!

Hi guys,

Enjoy the pictures
MrDots

DOWNLOAD LINK:
I love this image packs!! Like the bonus pics in both games, they are awesome!
Can't wait for more Melody in a couple months!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I love this image packs!! Like the bonus pics in both games, they are awesome!
Can't wait for more Melody in a couple months!
you just had to right? now you can be proud of yourself for reminding everyone how fucking long we have to wait :cry:

Reactions: JeefZ and pim0
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes