4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Amy is cute adoreable but I think she's hideing something. Aint' got s clue yet of what. But she is.
actually i think the same as well. but, you know, at this point the mc is also hiding somethings, right?
also she really is cute

Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
actually i think the same as well. but, you know, at this point the mc is also hiding somethings, right?
also she really is cute
Yes Mc probally hideing something too, but hope it's not like he killed somebody or burnt a house down like some other game I used to like.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Yes Mc probally hideing something too, but hope it's not like he killed somebody or burnt a house down like somme other gam I used to like.
wha i don't know that type of game :D mc only play around a lot in this game, which actually i don't mind at all. but i feel like the relationship with amy/becca and melody will eventually become a mess as oppose to with that flying attendant chick, who is willing to share an open minded relationship

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
wha i don't know that type of game :D mc only play around a lot in this game, which actually i don't mind at all. but i feel like the relationship with amy/becca and melody will eventually become a mess as oppose to with that flying attendant chick, who is willing to share an open minded relationship
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
but there is no folder named saves in the game folder. can you be more specific please.
So you're playing this from the beginning. Create a folder called "saves" under the game directory, put the file you were given into the "saves" folder and it should work (There's a chance it might not work but test it first).

@Hyperserver Just in case it doesn't work, could you attach your persistent please? Thanks!

Reactions: Enyos

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
@Walg basicially i would have no problem with it, but i just recognized that i got no persistant in my save folders (WTF ???)
neither in games/saves nor in Roaming/renpy/melody-saves
.... kind of weird - i have never payed attention to this

Reactions: Fundo

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Walg basicially i would have no problem with it, but i just recognized that i got no persistant in my save folders (WTF ???)
neither in games/saves nor in Roaming/renpy/melody-saves
.... kind of weird - i have never payed attention to this
That's...strange. Do you have a ghost version of Melody that's a staff/mods only version? :p

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
nope i got a normal version 0.07
but i got an persistent out of a backup @Walg
Haha darn thought you might some mod perks or something! Awesome thanks for sharing! I don't need it but hope someone does with your save.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes