4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
D

Deleted member 819466

Some, but not all . I try to joke but that all happens. And I'm sitt'in on a comp on a Sat. nite. Go figure
Literally same. The most exciting things that happened tonight were watching Bandersnatch and finding out we finally get to bang D in DMD.... actually, whatever, that's a great Saturday night.

Reactions: JeefZ

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Can I ask?? Who is Damien Rice?? And while I'm at it Mel's giutar is givin' to her Mom who was a backup singer for Janis Joplin who died in 1969.
Damien Rice is a folk rock singer with some amazing albums he has also collaborated with other singers like Melanie Laurent and the amazing Tori Amos.

Reactions: JeefZ

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WTH. This game is like... almost too much "Dating My Daughter"... except that the dick has been downgraded lol
i cant understand how to compare DMD and Melody - they are 2 completely different setups - 2 complete different feelings/relationships ...... really they are 2 different games at all (just the author/devs are same)

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
i cant understand how to compare DMD and Melody - they are 2 completely different setups - 2 complete different feelings/relationships ...... really they are 2 different games at all (just the author/devs are same)
Of course the story is different... but the way it is handled is very similar to DMD. Not to mention the graphics and models are "almost" statically the same from DMD - and some of them looks similar to each other. Sometimes the way the Melody lips are posed makes she looks even more like D.

I'm not saying I didn't like it. I like it actually.

Reactions: Shardoom

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Of course the story is different... but the way it is handled is very similar to DMD. Not to mention the graphics and models are "almost" statically the same from DMD - and some of them looks similar to each other. Sometimes the way the Melody lips are posed makes she looks even more like D.

thats because its the same art designer - he has his style and of course you will find this in all of his games

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

The tongue in the teeth smile is one of Mr Dots favourites. (As is his seeming inability to fix clipping issues with clothing in sex scenes)

Reactions: fried and Jackboo1

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
thats because its the same art designer - he has his style and of course you will find this in all of his games
Yeah I remember someone saying here that it has different style compared to DMD etc. Maybe because I didn't expected that bc of it.

Mar 30, 2018
This last update is awesome. The best I played in Melody and DmD. Xiang, Sofia and Melody in the same dormitories... This is genius. I'll play a less faithful path, now, Becca is calling me... Oh, and merry Christmas to everyone

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
you are welcome
feel free to join if you have any further questions about "Melody" and/or "Dating my Daughter"
(MrDots Fans - fanbased, no official Server because of the ToS of Patreon, but loosely visited/supported by the devs)
Unfortunately I get an invalid invite error, probably because I an Aussie and our government is nanny state in controlling internet.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Unfortunately I get an invalid invite error, probably because I an Aussie and our government is nanny state in controlling internet.
i wonder - because we have some other aussies there without any problems

(the other one is expired)

Reactions: Sinphil

Re7an

Oct 5, 2017
I'm on a Mac and for some reason the "H" key doesn't work for hiding the user interface. It's worked on other games. Does anyone have a solution for this?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Literally same. The most exciting things that happened tonight were watching Bandersnatch and finding out we finally get to bang D in DMD.... actually, whatever, that's a great Saturday night.
Finally get to! Cool. But I'm more into Melody now, er' want to anyways! :p

tFue

Oct 11, 2018
Won't let me install 0.7 in a Samsung Galaxy 7 edge! I have 3 free gigs of space help please

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
This may have been asked before, but I am playing through the game again from the beginning and I'm at the Karaoke part. Why does she say you made a ton of errors in the song she picks for you when you got every one correct?

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, is there any solutions to update the game without redownloading the game at every update pls ? New to this and don't know if an updater exist or not

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes