4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
sorry bud look on page one thats asked a billion times and i was just a little pissed about something else not you

Reactions: megacct

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Lonecanuck(Discord) said:
Mr. Dots Release schedule:
February 23rd - Melody March - DMD April - Melody May - Melody June - DMD(edited)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Regarding the next update you guys think we finally get Melody v-card or we still have to wait until April ... since in march would be DmD update .
Depends on if we reach 200 points or not. We unlocked handjob, blowjob and grinding at 150, so it would be the next logical step.

Reactions: JeefZ

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Just an awesome game. Thumbs up to the dev.
The only issue worth mentioning is the bug with the name of the save files. If you make a save and title it, the next save will keep the title of the previous one (not 100% repro rate, but it happens pretty often and is annoying when you're trying to play different paths simultaneously).

Mauyoasa

Nov 15, 2018
Probably the best visual novel I played, I think I got a crush on Melody, the first game that I consider to support the dev.

Now I am kinda sad that I need to wait one month. I hope at the right moment you can decide between the girls, because I always chose to watch all the lewd scenes :D

Reactions: smokebox
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes