4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah ... countdown - hype ...
Well, and Mr. Dots is still slumbering - in America ;):sleep::D

Reactions: pim0

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Thoes pictures are from a special new year pack 2019. So they are not in game.

It's also confusing for new people on here to see all the pictures posted by pim0. He doesen't tell that it's neither uppcomming or ingame stuff he keeps flaming the board with. Like saying it's 1 day left and posting a picture that has nothing to do with the next uppgrade. Trolls will be trolls i guess.
I wrote this about him some pages back, but I gave up. I'm just ignoring him (not him, just the image spam). Nothing against posting images from time to time, but this is already spam. Posting still the SAME images over and over again is sometimes annoying for me ... and sometime also very confussing for new members ... but I don't care anymore ... but totally agree with you ....

This is getting ridiculous. Complaining about an enthusiastic member who posts images/renders from a beloved game.

Yeah, better post the thousandth "new update when?" question.
Posting the SAME images over and over again :) At last 5 pages, I saw at least 3 times the same image (and not only one) ... this is called SPAM ....

And this is not only in this thread, but in so many other threads ...

@pim0 I will be absolute satisfied if you try to use spoilers ... than I won't complain anymore ...

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
I wrote this about him some pages back, but I gave up. I'm just ignoring him (not him, just the image spam). Nothing against posting images from time to time, but this is already spam. Posting still the SAME images over and over again is sometimes annoying for me ... and sometime also very confussing for new members ... but I don't care anymore ... but totally agree with you ....

Posting the SAME images over and over again :) At last 5 pages, I saw at least 3 times the same image (and not only one) ... this is called SPAM ....

And this is not only in this thread, but in so many other threads ...

@pim0 I will be absolute satisfied if you try to use spoilers ... than I won't complain anymore ...
Tbh I somewhat agree to what you're saying here.
Not trying to be an ass, he does help to keep the board alive, and I believe there are some who appreciate his efforts, but doing it multiple times a day almost everyday without fail might be a bit too much.
And the way he phrases his posts with pictures most of the time, does make me think he might need some professional help in regard to his obsession.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm sorry if sometimes I put also an image but I really love this game and when I love something I have to share it.. Sorry again if someone is angry for my pics :)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I'm sorry if sometimes I put also an image but I really love this game and when I love something I have to share it.. Sorry again if someone it's hurt by my pics :)
For me, I'm not against pictures, but seeing the same images over and over and over is annoying for me sometimes ... I will have nothing against previews, bonuses, etc ... no, that would be on the contrary awesome ... but posting still the same images from actual game which give nothing new ... I'm sorry but that's my opinion ...

Reactions: fried

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
For me, I'm not against pictures, but seeing the same images over and over and over is annoying for me sometimes ... I will have nothing against previews, bonuses, etc ... no, that would be on the contrary awesome ... but posting still the same images from actual game which give nothing new ... I'm sorry but that's my opinion ...
I understand... If this is the situation I will stop with pics... I just don't have friends in real life so I don't want enemies also on a forum... Sorry again :)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I understand... If this is the situation I will stop with pics... I just don't have friends in real life so I don't want enemies also on a forum... Sorry again :)
I, personally, didn't get bothered by any one of your pictures, probably because you are posting them less frequently and less "annoyingly" and I didn't notice them (not in a bad way) ... so you shouldn't be sorry ... :)

Reactions: Pitrik

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yes, and i'm getting annoyed by hundreds and hundreds of questions for walkthrough, save file, when next update and repeated asks for help that has already been answered a million times, mostly even on the same page! questions.

I learned to hide these.

Reactions: pim0 and Pitrik

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
who does not like my pictures - use the "Ignore" button ;)

unknownzx - he does help to keep the board alive - exactly

Uwe Furtmustal - new avatar - old misery - many words - little content

Reactions: .ox

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
who does not like my pictures - use the "Ignore" button;)

First, I did not know how my avatar is relevant to this conversation. Second, don't understand what you mean by old misery many words little content... But I do not care and third ... Yes you keep this board alive by spamming meanigless pictures, still the same over and over from actual game most of us here already seen ... And Im done with this conversation ... Have a nice day:)

Reactions: riktor

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Don't be sorry if you're giving information to the thread at all. As @Uwe Furtmustal said that your pictures aren't as frequent but for others who read the threads it would be very nice to everyone if you could post your pictures using spoiler tags. It helps the thread to be cleaner and easier to scroll.

who does not like my pictures - use the "Ignore" button;)

As you've contributed to many threads copying/pasting from Discord or taking screenshots then posting them here, thanks for supporting the games you love. However as you've been doing daily countdowns and posting pictures quite frequently, it'd help all the threads if you please use the spoiler tags for the reasons I've said above.

I'd also suggest you to reconsider your approach with this post as @Uwe Furtmustal has been very generous to point out that it's easier for others who know about the information to scroll quicker to get the information they want so, for sake of the whole forum, if you wouldn't mind taking heed of these words I'm sure the whole forum would be thankful for it :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes