4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Probando

May 12, 2017
It's also confusing for new people on here to see all the pictures posted by pim0. He doesen't tell that it's neither uppcomming or ingame stuff he keeps flaming the board with. Like saying it's 1 day left and posting a picture that has nothing to do with the next uppgrade. Trolls will be trolls i guess.
Totally true, i dont see the point in post images from the game again and again and again and again. But you can always ignore him in the options so it seems most people like it and he wont stop.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i enjoy what pimo does actually. for previews this is what i do

step 1: check mrdots patreon for a preview post
step 2: if there is, look at the date then come to this thread
step 3: Maldus or wrx21 usually post them very quickly so i look back a few pages for their post of the preview
step 4: die of blue balls waiting for new release

if what pimo does here doesn’t suit your tastes just place him on ignore. 1 more day fellas! i shall post some saves tonight

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
To avoid people getting pissed at you for the meaningsless pictures just use spoiler.
Then it's up to everyone to open it or not. Problem solved and less clutter on the board.
What's the problem dude? If you don't want to watch don't open... We like that pimo raise our anxiety for this game... Don't judge me like an aggressive because I'm telling you with the maximum calm possible :)

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
How many people are there in his team? I know mr dots does the renders. jeff steel is a writer and I belive there in more writer.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
How many people are there in his team? I know mr dots does the renders. jeff steel is a writer and I belive there in more writer.
I appreciate the try to get this thread back on track but I believe we'll keep talking about previews not being previews and pictures and spoilers and my poor bandwidth and REEEEEEEE

...at least until the update hits.
Which is thankfully not that far away.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th and pim0

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
girls are too stunning to not be posted here,i don't mind at all what pim0 does ;)
here's my absolute favourite one so far,can't wait for tomorrow to see her again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
dots does art, renders, animation and has final say on writing
hearzam is the chief writer
jeff steel is a contributer from time to time on story
i think he also hired someone to do coding
and he has a small team doing QA

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes