4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
so we may be taking Melody’s V card this update. i know we are all pervs (i have a save where i’ve had sex with Izzy, Becca, Amy, got a blowjob from Xianne), but when you think about it- isn’t melody getting Sloppy 4ths? or 5ths depending how you see it?

just some random thoughts before we get the new update
so we may be taking Melody’s V card this update. i know we are all pervs (i have a save where i’ve had sex with Izzy, Becca, Amy, got a blowjob from Xianne), but when you think about it- isn’t melody getting Sloppy 4ths? or 5ths depending how you see it?

Sorry but Xianne's scene wasn't an handjob first and a p**** massage after? (the last in mc house)

Reactions: pim0

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
was it? i’ll need to play thru again but in pretty sure it was a handjob first then light bj second time around.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
was it? i’ll need to play thru again but in pretty sure it was a handjob first then light bj second time around.
I see the bj only in an image of achievement not in game... Correct me if I'm wrong

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
you're right

week 6 - At the day spa and massage centre
I remember the hj at spa (the famous happy ending) but bj from xianne , when she will come to do the massage at the home of the mc no ( how i said only an image on achievement) :unsure:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

Well you didn't know at the beginning that you would have so many places to fill.( I regret that comment but couldn't think of nuttin' better) I sure hope Mel will forgive me... Either that or I got more saves:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DirtyMario

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018

Plus whatever happened with Beth before the story began..

I've got to say, I wonder how MrDots feels to release something that's keeping people on the edge of their seat like this. I love the writing, and I know some people complain about the pacing but that all depends on what you're looking for. I've enjoyed watching the characters grow and can't wait to see what's to come.

Probando

May 12, 2017
Yeah, but in the Gallery there are images that its not in the game

However i have saw in it and that images havent been there so i suppose that was some special images of Xmas or something like that, because i saw them before. There is a link in OP to lewd gallery and cg images, maybe they are there, i dont downloaded it.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
In game there aren't sex scenes with Sophia or Xianne together (no threesomes in game)...
Thoes pictures are from a special new year pack 2019. So they are not in game.

It's also confusing for new people on here to see all the pictures posted by pim0. He doesen't tell that it's neither uppcomming or ingame stuff he keeps flaming the board with. Like saying it's 1 day left and posting a picture that has nothing to do with the next uppgrade. Trolls will be trolls i guess.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thoes pictures are from a special new year pack 2019. So they are not in game.

It's also confusing for new people on here to see all the pictures posted by pim0. He doesen't tell that it's neither uppcomming or ingame stuff he keeps flaming the board with. Like saying it's 1 day left and posting a picture that has nothing to do with the next uppgrade. Trolls will be trolls i guess.
Pimo is great for me.. Yes he can confuse new members but his pictures are good :) Where can find new year pack? I'm not patreon

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes